FS Cotic Soul frame, black medium, Thor AM 140 fork.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Cotic Soul frame, black medium, Thor AM 140 fork.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS Cotic Soul frame, black medium, Thor AM 140 fork.
  • Premier Icon Scapegoat
    Subscriber

My lad is selling his Cotic Soul frame. It’s the version with cable guides under the top tube, with a standard 1 1/8 head tube and 27.2 seat tube. I think it’s 2009 but stand to be corrected. It’s in reasonable used condition with no dings, dents or structural damage. It has paint rubs on the chainstay, and the occasional scuffing, but no massive gouges. Size 17.5.
    I’ll include the Crank Bros headset it’s got in it, but don’t rely on this as part of the deal…. you may simply want to bin it, but it’s no deal breaker!
    Looking for £215 delivered.

Also the Magura Thor AM140 fork it’s currently got on it. This is a 2010 model with straight 1/18 steerer cut to 180mm (yes, I know!) Travel select via a remote on the handlebar (flight control) adjusts between 140mm and 100 mm travel. Compression and rebound adjustment makes this a superbly versatile favourite, and the dual bridge design makes it robust and stiff. 20mm maxle. No marks on the stanchions, but the usual battle scarring on the lowers.

Looking for £200 delivered.

Plenty more pics. Feel free to enquire, and sensible offers will be considered!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS Cotic Soul frame, black medium, Thor AM 140 fork.’ is closed to new replies.