FS Cotic Soul frame and parts – Magura fork, XTR/Crest/Hope wheels etc

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Cotic Soul frame and parts – Magura fork, XTR/Crest/Hope wheels etc

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS Cotic Soul frame and parts – Magura fork, XTR/Crest/Hope wheels etc
  • boriselbrus

For sale is my large Mk1 Soul frame in custard/builders tea. As you would expect there are a few minor scratches but no dents and it comes with a smooth Hope headset and Salsa seat QR. Looking for £200 posted.

To go with it I have a Magura Thor 140mm fork in great condition. There are a few minor marks on the lowers but the stanchions are unmarked. With 20mm maxle, these were serviced by Mike at TheRaceMechanic last summer and have had very little use since. Straight steerer 1 1/8″. Looking for £180 posted.

Front wheel is XTR 20mm bolt through on a Crest rim. Great condition, £100
    Rear wheel is a Hope Pro2 on a DT EX 5.10 rim. The bearings in the hub are less than 3 months old and have done less than 50 miles. £80

Or frame, fork wheels for £400 posted (my preferred option). I can also find some brakes and shifters etc to go with it was well if interested for a small additional cost.

I’m in Perth and can knock off a chunk if we can meet up and swap it for cash! Happy to go down to Edinburgh or up to Aviemore area.

Email in profile or post on here.
    Thanks!

[url=https://flic.kr/p/pXpS6s]P7220430[/url] by boriselbrus, on Flickr

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

could you do a full build? if so how much etc. maybe drop me an email if it’s easier? ta

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS Cotic Soul frame and parts – Magura fork, XTR/Crest/Hope wheels etc’ is closed to new replies.