FS: Cotic Soda Ti (medium) complete bike or split

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Cotic Soda Ti (medium) complete bike or split

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS: Cotic Soda Ti (medium) complete bike or split
  • Alek

To fund recent CX purchase:

Ti Chris King headset and ti layback seat post, SDI Race, 85% XTR, Pro3 tubeless wheelset, KCNC, Gobi saddle, Carbon flat bars/or risers.

Race weapon……

£1450 complete

£500 frame only
    £625 frame, headest, seatpost

This may be of no use to you, but I’m after a Ti seatpost for my roadbike, depending on make and length. My email is in my profile if you want to discuss this, and maybe the headset as well. If not then good luck with the sale.

Thanks for your reply Rob. I’d prefer to keep the Ti seatpost with the frame though. Good luck with your search………..

Premier Icon markdoyle

Hi there,
    Do you have a rear mech, cassette and chain? Are they 9 speed? If so what are they and what condition are they in? And finally how much are you looking for the three items posted?

Interested in the whole bike or frame. Can you send me some photos and full spec please to feelinez at hotmail dot com

Thank you all for the replies.

I’ll get photos to you tonight Adventurer85.

Would prefer to sell either whole bike or frame before selling the other individual parts MarkD and Reuben.

Should I sell the frame only I will again post an ad for all other parts…..

Cheers Alek

Adventure85……….email sent.

Any issues my email is in the profile alekrozin[@]gmail[dot]com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS: Cotic Soda Ti (medium) complete bike or split’ is closed to new replies.