FS Cotic Soda 2008 complete

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Cotic Soda 2008 complete

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS Cotic Soda 2008 complete
  • puddle-rider

I may live to regret this but i've decided to sell my beloved small framed Cotic Soda.

The bike was built up in 2008 and been well maintained since, there are no dinks, dents or scratches to the frame just the usual cable rubs.

Kit

RS Revelation Dual Air U turn forks 100 to 130mm travel, serviced by TF tuned last summer, stanchions unmarked a few light scratches to the lowers and a cable rub on the crown from fitment to a previous bike.

Headset Blue Chris King

Wheels Hope pro11 red hubs, self finish stainless spokes to Mavic EN321 rims and Hope red QR skewers, currently set up tubeless with Stans rim strips and fitted with Bontrager tyres, front 1/3 worn, rear as near as dammit brand new. all the bearings including free hub replaced in last 3 months. No serious damage to rims just the usual scratches and marks from use.

Transmission full XT M770, cranks, cassette, shifters and mechs, all fitted with XTR inners and outers and sealed and shrouded end caps. No visible signs of wear to teeth, SRAM chain which was renewed last summer.

Brakes XT M770 with 160mm Aztec wavey rotors both ends, new pads fitted in last 3 months.

Race Face Deux XC bars fitted with ODI extreme lock on grips, Race Face 70mm stem.

Thomson 410mm self finish aluminium seat post and SDG bel air Ti railed saddle.

This frame is no longer manufactured being replaced with the new EN standard frame which currently retails for £1500. This is an opportunity to aquire a fully built up example of these iconic bikes, I am looking to realise in the region of £1750 as a complete bike before I break it up for sale as it's constituent parts.

Obviously collection is best but subject to location I may be able to deliver.

Interested parties to e mail me for details and link to photo album.

Premier Icon alantitanic
    Subscriber

I could be very ineterested in the frame if you decide to split it, could I get some more pics etc, email in my profile.

thanks

Cass

hoojum

I'd take the Thomson seatpost if you split.

singlecrack

also interested in the frame if you split

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS Cotic Soda 2008 complete’ is closed to new replies.