F.S. Cotic BFe – Rockshox, Thomson, Easton, Hope, Mavic, Dropper – £1200 ono

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale F.S. Cotic BFe – Rockshox, Thomson, Easton, Hope, Mavic, Dropper – £1200 ono

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • F.S. Cotic BFe – Rockshox, Thomson, Easton, Hope, Mavic, Dropper – £1200 ono
  • minijc

Selling my small Cotic BFe to get a squishy bike. Had the bike for a year now, built to pretty much my ideal spec. Spec goes as:

Small Cotic BFe frame, blue/white
    Rock Shox Revelation XX dual position (150mm/120mm)air Xloc forks
    Hope Tech Evo X2 brakes (203 front/180 rear)organic and spare sintered pads
    Thomson elite stem (50mm) + Easton Havoc bars (750mm/low rise)
    Mavic ex721 rims on Hope Pro 2 hubs(Black)
    Schwable Rapid Rob tyres (black & white stripe) plus spare Schwable Hans Dampf tyres
    XT cranks and drive train (27 speed set up). Currently has Hope bash ring in place of 3rd chain wheel
    Bionicon c-guide
    SDG bel-air and x fusion dropper post

All is in great condition apart from rubbing on the left chain stay and left side of forks have some marks from poor packing in the car. Cleaned after every ride and re-greased.

Looking for £1200, which I think is a bargain compared to the other Cotic’s currently up for the same money. Will accept offers, nothing silly though. Preferably cash on collection.

Conan257

Would you be interested in a trade for a squishy bike perchance?

minijc

To be honest I have one in mind so was looking for a cash deal but depends on what you have to offer?

Conan257

Medium Titus FTM Carbon. 140 rear, good condition frame with just a couple of bits of cable rub.

alexthekid

£1000 inc postage?

alexflaherty @ hotmail.co.uk

minijc

Sorry but think I’ll pass on the swap. Email sent to Alex.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘F.S. Cotic BFe – Rockshox, Thomson, Easton, Hope, Mavic, Dropper – £1200 ono’ is closed to new replies.