FS: Cotic BFE, Rock Shox Sektor, Renthal Fatbar, Wheels, Tyres, + other bits

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Cotic BFE, Rock Shox Sektor, Renthal Fatbar, Wheels, Tyres, + other bits

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • FS: Cotic BFE, Rock Shox Sektor, Renthal Fatbar, Wheels, Tyres, + other bits
  • Do you have a contact e mail? mine is in profile if you could mail me to discuss 🙂

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster.

All prices are for collection from Exeter area, postage would be extra. I’m unsure of he value of some of these things so I am open to offers on any of the items.

Cotic Bfe large (19”) frame, bought new in Feb 2013. A great frame, been well looked after, most contact points have been covered in frame tape, but there are a few small chips and scratches in the paint work as the pictures show, but nothing you wouldn’t ordinarily expect. Comes with a Nukeproof Warhead 44IESS which is for 1 1/18” steerer tubes, so you would need to change this is you have tapered forks. Reluctantly selling due to snapping my full sus frame and I needed to raise some cash for a replacement. £180

Rock Shox Sektor RL Mountain Bike Fork 115-150mm U-Turn 1 1/18” Steerer 20mm axle. Good condition. Fitted new low friction seals recently. Statchions are good, lowers have a few scratches and the control knobs have a few cable rub marks. Steerer is 210mm long with star-nut fitted. £150£

Shimano XT hollowtech 2 cranks. Been well used, but still in okay condition. They are scuffed and scratched in all the usual places, but never been bent or anything like that. £25

Blackspire 34t chain ring in fairly good condition. Used as part of a 1×10 set up. £10

Maxxis Highroller Mountain Bike Tyres 26×2.35 60a compound.
    A set of these tyres. One has been more used than the other but they both have a lot of life left in them.£30

Kenda Nevegal Mountain Bike Tyres 26×2.35 Stick-E compound x 2. Both pretty well used, again one more than the other, still some life left in them though.£20

Mavic X321 Disc rim Ringle Hubs 26” front wheel. 20mm axle. Wheel a tiny bit out of true. Hubs had new bearings in last 6 months. Pretty bombproof wheel.£25

Mavic EX721 rim Shimano XT hub 26” rear wheel QR hub. Wheel pretty true.£25

Shimano SLX HG80 9 Speed MTB Cassette. In decent condition.£20

Thomson Elite Inline Seat Post 31.6x410mm. What can I say. It’s a seatpost. Good condition.£35

Renthal FatBar 20mm Rise 750mm width 31.8 clamp. Great bars, cut down to 750mm. Good condition.£35

Charge Spoon saddle. In okay condition, a bit bashed up on the rear and looks a tad scruffy. Could do with a clean.£10

Shimano Deore M595 Disc Brakes. Good condition. Front hose is approx. 320mm. Rear hose is approx. 460mm. £40

Race Face Evolve AM Mountain Bike Stem 50mm 8 degree rise 31.8. Good condition. £12

Straitline Silent Guide 32t-36t ISCG 05. Sliders in green still are in pretty good condition. Replacement sliders bought around 6 months ago.

SRAM X7 9 speed rear derailleur. In okay condition. Works fine. Replaced the jockey wheels with KCNC ones recently. £10

SRAM X7 9 speed rear shifter. In not amazing condition. Shifts fine, but indicator doesn’t work and the clamp bolt has sheared off in the hole. I got round this by zip tying to brake lever. £5

FOX Van R Coil Rear Shock. With a 500 x 2.35 spring. Unsure what model year this is. Eye-to-eye is 200mm Works fine. £40

Shimano SLX-Zee RT66 6-Bolt Disc Rotor 180mm £10

Shimano 6-Bolt Disc Rotor 160mm £5

If you would like any more details or photos then just ask.

Thanks for looking

What length are the cranks? And are pedal threads good? Also will the chainring take a new chain?

Cranks are 175mm. Pedal threads are fine. I change chains quite regularly so the chainring should be okay, but I couldn’t guarantee it.

bikerboy2008tc – YGM

If you still have them then I’ll take the 9 speed rear mech and the spoon saddle please. My email is in my profile.

Premier Icon soulwood

I’m interested in the forks, 20mm front wheel and 50mm stem. Would you post them all for £170?

I’d like both the wheels and will pay the asking price. My email is in my profile if you’d like to contact me and I am kind of based in the south west.

Saddle, rear mech, brakes and handlebar have sold.

Soulwood YGM

Can you email me a price for cranks and 160 rotor please?

lukeryan YGM

cranks and rotor sold.

Howdo. Have the forks and stem gone? Email in profile. Cheers

interested in the frame. message me pls. Email in my profile.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘FS: Cotic BFE, Rock Shox Sektor, Renthal Fatbar, Wheels, Tyres, + other bits’ is closed to new replies.