FS: Commencal Super 4 Carbon frame (only 250 miles old)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Commencal Super 4 Carbon frame (only 250 miles old)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Commencal Super 4 Carbon frame (only 250 miles old)
  • Yet1man

Hi.

I have a 2011 Commencal Super 4 carbon frame for sale, in Large. It takes a 120mm fork and has 100mm of efficient ‘contact system’ rear suspension.
    I bought this brand new. It has only covered 250 miles (as indicated by my Strava account).

Before building it up, I gave it a good covering with Copter tape, especially aropund any potential cable rub areas and inside the chain stays and seat bridges. I also purchased an Ibis Stainless Steel chain suck guard and gently modified that to fit the chain stay and bonded it in place.

This was my pride and joy and built up over an extended period while recovering from a knee operation. Much time and care was taken with its preparation before it ever even saw any components bolted to it !

The photos show the frame as dirty as it ever got, showing how little use it had. (I will of course give it a thorough clean before collection/postage.)

These frames retailed at £1899. I’m after £800 (collected Essex/Kent) to at-least recoup some of my money. I wish I could keep it but I just don’t have the space :0(

If your a Singletrack premium member you can check out when they had one of these as a long term test bike – and loved it, it’s as efficient as an XC bike but with trail manners and ability of a 5-6″ bike !!!

Fresh Goods: Commençal Super 4 VIP Carbon

Please feel free to contact me should you require any further information or additional photo’s.

Cheers

Michael

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Commencal Super 4 Carbon frame (only 250 miles old)’ is closed to new replies.