FS- Commencal Meta AM V4, purple edition, 2016, Large, frame only.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS- Commencal Meta AM V4, purple edition, 2016, Large, frame only.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS- Commencal Meta AM V4, purple edition, 2016, Large, frame only.
  • chopchop

I’ve been struggling with the size being a little small for me so I’ve decided to replace with a different frame.
    I bought this around this time last year, it’s been used in rotation with other bikes so it’s got plenty of life left in it.
    Some marks from use, usual cable and rack marks, some scratches to top tube from pads. I’ve had downtube protection on from new so that should be fine. I’ve had protection on the seat and chain stays so they should be in good shape underneath.

The bottom bracket is Hope for 30mm sized cranks, I can either leave this in or remove and reduce the price slightly. The headset is the original and was running smoothly the last time I checked. Frame bearings have been regreased a few months ago, the only ones that were a little grumbly were the main pivot bearings, I have a set of Enduro bearings ready to go in. A few of the little rubber cable grommets are missing but these can be had from Commencal if required.

The monarch shock is working perfectly, a few marks to the piggyback res from a water bottle, it was a tight fit. I will include a set of purple replacement graphics for the shock and pike fork, I didn’t use these.

I’ll get the bike stripped in the next few days to check things are as described and get some pics sorted. I have pics of the bike in the current build for any interested parties, my email is in my profile.

£650 collected from S Wales, I can post if needs be.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS- Commencal Meta AM V4, purple edition, 2016, Large, frame only.’ is closed to new replies.