FS: Commencal Meta 5.5 (Small, 2009) £1100

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Commencal Meta 5.5 (Small, 2009) £1100

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS: Commencal Meta 5.5 (Small, 2009) £1100
  • Danno

Little ripper of a Commencal for sale! One lady owner (for real!) and presented in excellent condition, scrupulously maintained and well cared for. Full spec below, complete with when stuff like chain and cassette were last replaced – it’s got a brand new chain on right now so it’s all good to go. Condition is excellent, the frame fully protected with copter tape and, bar a few small chips, pretty much as-new. The rest of the bike is in similarly good nick, a bit of wear and tear here and there but check the photos out for more. Originally built up summer 2009. Forks and shock regularly serviced too. Price £1,100. Full spec below (I’ve got a PDF with measurements/geometry I can send if you need it).

Frame: 2009 Commencal Meta 5.5 Frame w/Fox RP23 shock, small
    Fork: Fox 32 R
    Hubs/rims/tyres: DT Swiss Cerit/Alex DP20 rims/Panaracer Fire XC Pro 2.1
    Brakes: Hayes HFX9 brakes w/160mm rotors
    Crankset: Race Face Evolve XC (replacement chainrings April 2010)
    Front mech: Shimano XT
    Rear mech: Shimano XT (new jockey wheels April 2010)
    Shifters: Shimano XT
    Cassette: M770 9-Speed Shimano XT (April 2010)
    Chain: SRAM PC991 (Feb 2011)
    Bottom bracket: Shimano BB70 (Feb 2011)
    Pedals: TBC
    Bars: Titec Hellbent bars (650mm)
    Stem: Truvativ Husselfelt stem (30mm)
    Headset: FSA integrated
    Seatpost: Race Face Evolve
    Saddle: WTB

Based in Hertfordshire and willing to travel within reason. No swaps thanks and, no, not going to split it.

Danno

Thought I’d add that I am open to sensible offers on this so feel free to give me a shout if you’re interested. Cheers!

flamejob

Very nice.

What spring is in the fork?

Danno

Hiya. Thanks, and, yes, it’s a corking little bike but there’s a new one on the way so it’s got to go to a new home.

And in answer to your question it’s a Float R so air sprung with 140mm travel. You can buy spacers to reduce this if needs be – quid a pop from Mojo and an easy fit.

If you’re interested I’ve got original brochure/specs in pdf form I can mail across to you with the geometry and suchlike.

Cheers.

Danno

Seeing as I can’t edit the header I’ll have to hope this gets noticed but I’ve dropped the price on this to £990 everywhere else I’ve advertised it so only fair I do the same here!

Danno

Now on eBay:

Click here!

Happy bidding!

craigf10

Hi just wondering if bike is still for sale? If so what size in inches is the frame?
    cheers craig

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS: Commencal Meta 5.5 (Small, 2009) £1100’ is closed to new replies.