FS: CNC brakes, drop bars, QRs, Look cleats, Spesh computer, Ted Baker beanie

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: CNC brakes, drop bars, QRs, Look cleats, Spesh computer, Ted Baker beanie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS: CNC brakes, drop bars, QRs, Look cleats, Spesh computer, Ted Baker beanie
  • Premier Icon gonetothehills
    Subscriber

Red anodised, CNC ultralight brakes. These are, I’m pretty sure, from the same factory as the Planet X ones, branded ‘Kurve’. They weigh a svelte 216g incl Koolstop pads (the ones included are barely 100 miles old). The two barrel cable clamps are included, just not in the photo. These are remarkably good brakes and I’m only selling because the carbon road bike’s been broken down and I’m disc only on the Tripster now. £50 posted.

Deda RHM02 bars. The version with the slightly flatter section to the tops. 42cm centre-to-centre, and a 31.7mm clamp. A bit of tape residue and the graphics are shot, but a decent bar nonetheless. £12 posted.

New Kinesis wheel quick releases. Black, unused and will fit a 135mm rear. £7.50 posted

Look Keo grey cleats – brand new. £11.50 posted

Specialized SpeedZone Elite computer. Speed & cadence sensors, instruction book and both magnets included. Time of day, speed, distance, average & maximum speeds, individual trip distance, cadence, average and maximum cadence, temperature functions. £16 posted.

Specialized SpeedZone computer mount – single sensor, new unused. £5 posted.

Ted Baker hat / beanie. Hem can be turned up or down. Good condition. £6 posted.

Postage 2nd class or parcels. Payment via PP gift, you pay the fees, bank transfer or cash if we meet up – whichever suits you best. Drop me a line if you need anything else – email in profile. Cheers.

Conan257

Is the computer cable long enough to reach the rear wheel?

Premier Icon gonetothehills
    Subscriber

The cable that comes with the Speedzone Elite is rear mounting only – it has the cadence sensor (for the crank arm) and speed / distance sensor works on the rear wheel – it’s designed to run under the down tube. I’ve just measured the mount that’s for sale on its own, and that could just be made to work on a rear wheel, if you ran the cable along the toptube, based on my bike(!) but it’s probably not ideal. Hope that helps.

Conan257

I’ll take the computer then. Will pop you an email tonight to work out payment, not able to do personal emails in work.

Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS: CNC brakes, drop bars, QRs, Look cleats, Spesh computer, Ted Baker beanie’ is closed to new replies.