FS: Clothing – The North Face, Pearl Izumi, Fox, Trek

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Clothing – The North Face, Pearl Izumi, Fox, Trek

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: Clothing – The North Face, Pearl Izumi, Fox, Trek
  • What chest size is the jacket i always get confused with cycling stuff !

Premier Icon gonetothehills
    Subscriber

simon – the Pearl Izumi jersey is 19.5" armpit to armpit, so about a 39" / 40" (there's a bit of stretch in the material) chest.

Cheers.

Subscriber

Few bits of clothing here – some brand new, others older – price reflected.

Medium The North Face TKA 100 red fleece. Well worn but certainly not knackered – just don't fit it anymore. A lot redder than it looks in the pic and there may be a couple of small marks on it, but I couldn't find them to photograph them… just £10 posted please.

Pearl Izumi long sleeved jersey. Medium, darker red than the pics show, zipped Napoleon pocket and a zipped rear one. Well worn but still in very good nick. £17 posted.

Fox T-shirt – large (but not a 'large' large) – brand new, unworn. Much brighter blue than the pic – almost a dark turquoise. Logo to the front and sleeve and much larger one to the rear. Nice screen printed logos. £15 posted.

Trek socks – grey with green logo. Reckon they're probably a men's medium size. Brand new, unworn. £2.00 to cover postage?

Paypal as a gift only please – my email's in my profile or you can post on here. Many thanks for looking.

Premier Icon Paceman
    Subscriber

Would you take £20 for the NF Fleece and Fox T-Shirt?

Subscriber

YGM, Paceman.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: Clothing – The North Face, Pearl Izumi, Fox, Trek’ is closed to new replies.