FS: Clothing inc. Endura, Gore, Colomba & Mavic

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Clothing inc. Endura, Gore, Colomba & Mavic

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS: Clothing inc. Endura, Gore, Colomba & Mavic
  • cooie

Pics of Humvees and fusion jacket please to cooieATtalktalkDOTnet

Premier Icon Woody

Pic of the Humvees too please gswood AT gmail Dot com

The Beard

Clearing out the old wardrobe of some kit I no longer use.

Endura Strike Waterproof Gloves – XL, used but in good nick, black – £10 posted
    Mavic Grand Tour Gloves – XL (more like an XXL, too big for me!, brand new), short finger, black – £12 posted

Endura Humvee Shorts – (no liner) XL, pretty old but not seen that much use. XL (old style XL so more like a 36" waist than a 38" if that makes sense!), black – £15 posted
    Endura MT500 bibshorts – XL, in good nick, tough shorts these! – £25 posted

Colomba Peace Race Jersey – XL, sportwool (merino blend) road style jersey, great nick, really nice jersey but I never use it, 3 pockets at rear, one with zip, sky blue with red trim – £30 posted.
    Gore Tool Jersey – XXL, long sleeve windstopper jersey, brilliant bit of kit, if it wasn't too big for me now I'd not be selling it, all but waterproof. Black, good nick but used – £30 posted

Endura Fusion Softshell – XL, black, storm proof winter jacket. Really warm and element proof! Just too big for me. Excellent condition – £40 posted.

Email me for any pics, it's all off to the washing machine tonight so will be ready to post once dry!

Many thanks

Can I have a pic of the Mavic gloves to rtedgeAThotmail.com please?

The Beard

Forgot to add one other item!

Specialized Adaptalite San Remo glasses – good nick, good glasses, the first incarnation of this type of glasses. £20 posted.

Premier Icon valleydaddy

ygm re Gore Tool Jersey – XXL

Premier Icon firestarter

hi mate if the lenses are not marked i will have the glasses cheers. any pix thanks

Premier Icon crazybaboon

Pics of the mt500 bibs and strike gloves please

The Beard

Humvee's, glasses and tool jersey all sold.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS: Clothing inc. Endura, Gore, Colomba & Mavic’ is closed to new replies.