FS: Clothing Clear-out! YETI / Scott / BioRacer / Howies Merino / Northface / RF

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Clothing Clear-out! YETI / Scott / BioRacer / Howies Merino / Northface / RF

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • FS: Clothing Clear-out! YETI / Scott / BioRacer / Howies Merino / Northface / RF
  • Dylan08

Yeti Shorts are White & Black with Turq. Nema Logo

tang

ill take the howies longsleeve please. my address in profile.

Premier Icon shredder
    Subscriber

Hi could I have a picture of the North Face hoody please.

Email in profile.

Thanks
    Rich

Dylan08

ygm Rich

Howies Top is now SOLD

🙂

Premier Icon shredder
    Subscriber

No mail email again

rj DOT lockwood AT gmail DOT com

Replace obvious.

Thanks
    Rich

Dylan08

just sent it chap 🙂

Dylan08

Nth Face Hoody still for sale

Dylan08

I have all the following for sale … I did advertise some time ago but the missus thought she had given this bag to charity shop by mistake, turns out she hadnt and it was in the loft 🙂

1. YETI NEMA DH Shorts (BRAND NEW with Tags – Unwanted Gift) This years Yeti team shorts, special import by Andrew @ Yetifan – They are a 32 (M) & are white & lack with Nema Loo in YETI TURQUOISE – very high quality – £70 POSTED

2. Scott Factory Line Team Mechanic’s Shirt (Black / Medium) worn and few times then washed and left in the wardrobe – £12 POSTED

3. YETI 2007/08 Freeride / Downhill Jersey (Team Turquoise with 3/4 sleeves & in a Large) worn and handfull times then washed and left in the wardrobe – £35 POSTED

4. Raceface Jersey (Deep Red with 3/4 sleeves) worn and few times then washed and left in the wardrobe – £12 POSTED

5. Bio-Racer Dri-Tec Riding Jacket (lightweight & packable) Black & a Large (but these are a slightly small fit so will fit M/L) Worn Once – £35 POSTED

6. Northface Hoody (Green and a Large) As new – worn once Unwanted Gift – £25 POSTED

7. Marzocchi 888 Sweatshirt (Grey / Medium) worn and few times then washed and left in the wardrobe – £12 POSTED

8. Howies MERINO Longsleeve Jersey (Black) As new – worn once unwanted gift (Medium) £20 POSTED

I have pic’s of ALL the above and would like Payment by cheue or Paypal AS A GIFT only please 🙂

finners

£10 posted for scott mechanics shirt?

Dylan08

finners ygm

goofyfoot

pic of northface please, @yahoo.co.uk">north3904@yahoo.co.uk

macmclaren

race face top to me please if its a medium.

macmclaren4@hotmail.com

ta muchly

Schmey

Pic of hoody and raceface jersey please.
    What size is RF ? to schmey1@gmail.com

Dylan08

Yes RF top’s a medium

goofyfoot & macmclaren YGM

Schmey – ill mail you in twenty mins

🙂

Dylan08

To update –

Raceface jersey / Northface Hoody & Howies merion top all SOLD

rest is still for sale! 🙂

Dylan08

Think finners is having the scott shirt 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘FS: Clothing Clear-out! YETI / Scott / BioRacer / Howies Merino / Northface / RF’ is closed to new replies.