FS: Clearout Updated, XT, XT, Homebrewed 88bcd, Schwalbe, Hope

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Clearout Updated, XT, XT, Homebrewed 88bcd, Schwalbe, Hope

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS: Clearout Updated, XT, XT, Homebrewed 88bcd, Schwalbe, Hope
  • Premier Icon teethgrinder
    Subscriber

Are the panaracers folding?

trailmoggy

I’ll take the Xc pro tyres and the road pedals if still available

Premier Icon leeroybrown
    Subscriber

Hi what length are the cranks?

All prices include postage.
    TYRES most have some tubeless sealant residue
    26er
    2 x Schawlbe Nobby Nic 26 x 2.25 Pacestar used but life in them yet £20 pair

2 x Schawlbe Racing Ralph Evo 26x 2.25 & 26 x 2.1 cond as pictured £25 pair

2x Panaracer XC Fire Pro 26 x2.1 as pics £FREE just cover £8 for postage!

Xt Trail Pedals, really only used for about 6 weeks, run smooth, but got quite scuffed on a week in the Alps. £30

XTR M980 pedals couple of years old, slight play could do with a service £30

Hope 31.8mm Seatclamp silver excellent cond £7

Hope rear QR Silver £7

Exustar (look Keo) Road Pedal & cleats bought after having left my pedals at home on a foreign trip. 1 weeks use although the look tatty already because they are white. £10

After a year my Homebrewed components 88 bcd single ring showed up. I fitted it and realised after a couple of rides totalling approx. 30 miles 1x 10 isn’t for me and went back to my 26/38 trail chainset I’d bought in the interim. So 30 miles old as new including KCNC short chainring bolts
    £35 posted

Now also for sale is my M985 Race chainset originally a 30/42 but I fitted new 28/40 chainrings about a year ago and haven’t used it much since as I bought the trail version. The chainset is about 2 1/2yrs old and has been though the mill, it’s bashed and scuffed but XTR quality and weight, I weighed it with the single ring on at 555g! £105 posted

XT Double Chainset 26/38 bought to lower the gearing on my 29er for Ironbike so has seen about 4 weeks use. Few scuffs and scratches otherwise excellent £80 posted

Both are 175mm

Panaracers and road pedals sold

I’m sure we have been here before but can I check – to the Xt Trail Pedals come with cleats ?

I’m sure they can do!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS: Clearout Updated, XT, XT, Homebrewed 88bcd, Schwalbe, Hope’ is closed to new replies.