FS – Clearout Shimano, Mavic, FSA

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Clearout Shimano, Mavic, FSA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS – Clearout Shimano, Mavic, FSA
  • hughjengin

Clearout of parts Shimano, Mavic, FSA etc

SLX chainset 175mm cranks, 9spd triple in v good condition, about 6 months use, planty of life in the rings left £50 posted

Mavic crossride disc wheel set late 2009, standard quick release selling due to upgrade to bolt thru frame. A few stone paint chips on rims to be expected of a wheelset thats been used but still true and bearings smooth. No skewers inc. £50 + £8 postage

Avid Elixr rotor G3 140mm fitted to a 6 month old epic prior to split and sell. £10 posted

FSA Carbon bars. FSA XC220 CSI Low Rise handlebar 660mm width, 18mm rise 214 g
    usual light marks from bar attachments (shifters and brakes) otherwise in great nick and no gouges or deep marks, structurally perfect
    £25 posted

FSA XC220 CSI Carbon bars review

Specialized xc adjustable ride stem 90mm with the adjusting insert collar and eccentric top cap as new used once. £20 posted.

All paypal gift please. Email me for paypal address. Email address in profile.

Photos by request

Thanks

dyl

Whereabouts are you? Just in case you’re within collecting distance of Sheffield – if so, I’m interested in the wheels.

hughjengin

North Wales, so prob not a realistic pick up option

dyl

Ah well. If I wasn’t so overdrawn, I’d still be tempted.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS – Clearout Shimano, Mavic, FSA’ is closed to new replies.