F.S. Clearout-RockShox, Crossmax, SLX, XT, Giro, Schwalbe, Genesis….

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale F.S. Clearout-RockShox, Crossmax, SLX, XT, Giro, Schwalbe, Genesis….

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • F.S. Clearout-RockShox, Crossmax, SLX, XT, Giro, Schwalbe, Genesis….
  • GeeWavetree

can i have the slx outer ring please – paypal gift ok?

Geewavetree yes paypal gift is ok thanks, if you drop me an e-mail we can sort postage address etc

Premier Icon gil_
    Subscriber

14) Shimano SLX Double and Bash Chainset.

Can I take this pending photos

Will take the SLX cranks from you! How do you want paying.

email action.jackson@ntlworld.com

Premier Icon gil_
    Subscriber

Orderly queue please 😉

casper33

now then would you take £150 for the formula brakes and rotas posted? send me pics to casper33@talktalk.net

Having a bit of a clearout to make space and raise funds. Mostly items from a bike aplit or bought from this forum a couple of weeks ago for a project which is no longer going ahead. So…

1) Genesis Alpitude Frame with Hope BB, Cane Creek headset, Identi Seatclamp and Thomson 30mm post. Headset on last legs but Bb only done around 70 miles total. 2009 model in black and white. Had a lot of use and bears the scratches to prove it. A lot of rub marks from both my trainers and rubber straps on the car rack. Can also include a shim for running 27.2mm post if requires. Looking for £250 posted

2) Rockshox Revelation Dual Air 426 Maxle Lite –White, 9 months old, steerer 195mm, used on second bike. 140mm Travel. Very good condition.
    Looking for £230 posted

3) Mavic Crossmax XL Disc UST Wheelset, good condition, black, includes QR skewers, 20mm through axle adaptors, UST valves & new set of decals.
    6 Bolt disc hubs.
    PLEASE NOTE: Each hub has a hairline crack through the top of two of the disc tabs, from the bolt hole to the outer edge, although the rotor bolts still tighten up. The wheels have been used OK like this since first noticed 18 months ago, hence asking £130 posted.

4) Formula RX Disc Brake Set with 180/180mm Rotors. White with Red Caps. Long hoses as they are off a 19inch frame with 140mm Forks. Used for 5 rides only. £170 posted

5) Sram 990 red cassette, 2 rides old. £30 posted

6) Pair Schwalbe Fat Albert 2.25 UST tyres, had a few rides 80% tread, £30 posted

7) Pair Schwalbe Racing Ralph 2.25 tubeless had a couple short rides so condition is excellent. £40 posted

8) Giro Remedy Full face helmet. Size Large 59-63 cm. Night City Design, Excellent condition. £25 posted.

9) Shimano SLX 44t Outher Ring. Used to ride home from the shop. £7.50 posted

10) Thomson 31.6 x 367mm Seatpost. Black, Well used with a couple of marks below the Thomson logo. £30 posted

11) Genesis ti Railed saddle. Standard on Altitude and Alpitude bikes. Used but in excellent condition. £8 posted

12) Lapierre Saddle-white, brand new. £7 posted

13) Shimano SLX Shifters. 3 x 9 set up. Approx 1 year old. £20

14) Shimano SLX Double and Bash Chainset. Approx 1 year old. No BB included. £45 posted Can include little used XT BB for £10 extra.

15) Shimano SLX front Double Mech. Approx 1 yesr old. £12.50 posted

16) Shimano XT Rear mech. Approx 1 Year old. £25 posted.

17) Pair of Moon Cypher Climbing Trousers. Black, Size Extra Large. Worn about 3 times in total. No rips/tears etc, condition superb. £12 posted

18) The North Face Trousers. Grey Size XL with Zip off bottoms. Never worn. £20 posted

19) The North Face Summit Series Jacket. Black with Hood. Size Extra Large. Worn but good condition. £20 posted

All prices are open to a bit of a haggle, pictures are available via e-mail. If your interested best contact for me is: will_c_clarke at hotmail.co.uk

I'll take that Ti railed saddle please.
    Paypal to your above address OK ?

reggiegasket

pics of the Fat Alberts and the SLX front mech please

email in profile

Premier Icon paultm
    Subscriber

If casper33 doesn't take the RX brakes let me know, email in profile.

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

pics of Revs please

iBaa

Email sent requesting photo of the rims and hairline cracks.

lalazar

Just emailed you regarding the clothing.

Premier Icon numnuts
    Subscriber

Photo's of 31.6 thomson seatpost please.

BIGMAN

can i have pics of the wheels please!

What size is the 990cassette to.

david.richardson123@hotmail.co.uk

moniex

…also pics of the revs please, if not already sold!

Thanks Simone

david.simone@ntlworld.com

purser_mark

Pics also of the Revs please if not sold, thanks!

purser_markAThotmail.com

Sold:slx chainset, both saddles, slx outer ring, both trousers, tnf jacket.

everything else still available for now…

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘F.S. Clearout-RockShox, Crossmax, SLX, XT, Giro, Schwalbe, Genesis….’ is closed to new replies.