FS- Clearout, road and MTB- most stuff only £5, nothing over £20

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS- Clearout, road and MTB- most stuff only £5, nothing over £20

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS- Clearout, road and MTB- most stuff only £5, nothing over £20
  • munrobiker

I’ve advertised some of this stuff before and I’m sorry if I’ve not replied as I was moving house. I’m all done now and should be able to post most stuff fairly easily. I know a lot of it’s tat, but it’s worth a go.

All prices are plus post at cost.

Stuff below £5

Unknown stem- Black, 25.4mm, 90mm, looks like 10 degree rise. £3

Pair of non-matching brake levers- Diacompe on one side and Promax on the other. I think I’ve fitted the Diacompe to a road bar and so the fit’s a bit funny- £3

Unknown bar ends- Silver, short but thin- £3

Profile bar ends- Stubby style- £3

Shimano Alivio front mech- 8 speed, 34.9mm. £3

Race Face granny rings- 22T, one’s from a Deus, one from Evolve. Neither’s had much use. 9 speed. £3.

Specialized seatpost- 30.9mm. £3

£5 stuff

Race Face Deus seatpost- 27.2mm diameter, 400mm length. Newest style but obviously tatty. £5.

Race Face Deus 44T 9spd ring– Some use but not much. £5

Shimano LX caliper– New and unused but tatty from being in my spares box. £5

Shimano Deore front mech- newer M530 wide link style 9spd, 34.9mm- £5

Shimano Sora front mech- New and unused but tatty from my spares box. 31.8mm band on. £5

Shimano Deore front mech- older narrow link style, 9spd, 34.9mm with 31.8mm shims- £5

Shimano Deore front mech- newer M530 wide link style, 34.9mm- £5

Roox Chain Dog- old school upper guide for 1×9/1×10- 34.9mm clamp- £5

£10 stuff

e13 XCX guide- White,- £10

Bontrager Select stem and Crowbar riser- 25″ riser in 25.4mm with 90mm stem and 10 degree rise (I think)- £10

Specialized stem and Acor bar- Bar is about 26″, stem is 90mm with a fairly high rise. £10

RaceFace Deus stem- black 100mm in 31.8mm clamp. Some rust in the bolts and scuffs on the top from the first (and last) time I mounted my battery on the stem. £10

RaceFace Next SL flat bar– 22″ flat bar. Lacquer is a bit scruffy. I’m happy to keep using them, but they do look tatty. £10.

Campagnolo Veloce 9spd mech- I used this for SSUK09 as a chain tensioner on my Giant Anthem. The jockey wheels are fairly ratty as they’re from another mech but it works nicely. No photos of this yet but will sort it on request. £10.

Fancier stuff

Shimano XT Shadow mech- Long cage, 9 speed. £20

Shimano R2200 left hand STI- Brand new and never used but a bit tatty from being in my spares box. £20

big_n_daft

how much posted for the LX caliper?

munrobiker

Doubt it’d be much to post that, let’s say £1?

dvatcmark

Raceface 44t ring please. Email in profile of you want let me know how to pay and sort postage out . Cheers

nigelsnape

Hi, is the xt calliper still available? If it is i’ll have it.
    Cheers Nigel

munrobiker

Hi Nigel- the lx caliper has gone, sorry.

nigelsnape

Ok , thanks

munrobiker

Actually, no, sorry, I’ve confused myself- it’s not gone yet. The raceface ring has, and the STi lever but not the caliper. Big_n_daft hasn’t come back to me yet so it’s still fair game.

nigelsnape

Hi, sorry i’ve not checked ST for a while. Do you still have the calliper?
    Please reply to my email so i dont miss it.
    Nigelsnape69@hotmail.co.uk
    Cheers.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS- Clearout, road and MTB- most stuff only £5, nothing over £20’ is closed to new replies.