FS: CLEAROUT (pics) Fox DHX5 Air, Push'd Van R, V-1 bars, Saint stuff

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: CLEAROUT (pics) Fox DHX5 Air, Push'd Van R, V-1 bars, Saint stuff

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • FS: CLEAROUT (pics) Fox DHX5 Air, Push'd Van R, V-1 bars, Saint stuff
  • Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Fox DHX 5 Air shock (2009 model) 8.75″ x 2.5″

£140
    Excellent condition with Propedal, Bottom out damping and rebound adjust. No fixing hardware. Can come attached to a Iron Horse 6 Point Large/19″ (2009). Well used for a year or so, then semi-retired. It has raced the Mega a couple of times, some SDA races and done a few uplifts, including Moelfre. It has got loads of paint chips and scratches. All bearings replaced last year and headset bearings also replaced with Hope bearings. DW link, ISCG05 mount, 150x12mm rear, 83mm BB shell. £300 if bought with the air shock, £350 if bought with the coil.

Fox Van R (PUSH tuned)

222 x 63mm, 350 x 2.8 steel spring. £120.

Thomson Elite seatpost 30.0×330

£35

Shimano Saint FD-M817 Front Derailleur

£15

Pair Shimano Saint M-810 shifters

£65

Shimano Saint Shadow Top Normal Rear Derailleur (medium cage)

£45

Shimano Saint Chainset Double M815 cranks

Pretty scuffed and scratched (esp on left arm), but chainrings in good nick. 83mm only No bottom bracket.
    £100

MRP LRP Shiftable Dual-Ring Guide with unused bagged Dinner Plate bash guard

Rolls fine, but bearings could be replaced. ISCG05 £20

Sunline V1 Flat Bar Black 762mm Wide

Erm, not much to say apart from that they are wide….and flat. £35

DT Swiss FR440 Rear hub (150 x 12mm) 32h

The hub and freehub run perfectly. Currently built onto a Stans Flow rim with silver DT Comp 2/1.8mm spokes HOWEVER the rim has a few dings in it and is probably beyond running tubeless. It can still be used with a tube no problem though, but due to the dings is pretty hard to true and evenly tension.

So, if you like, you can have the rim for free if you buy the hub, or if you are not fussed about the rim, I’ll strip it down and just post that.
    £200

I’ve got a few more pics of the frame and forks, but am more than happy to answer any more questions about the kit on here or by email. I’ll add a few ££ on for postage depending on what the item is, and am based around Bolton, if you are thinking of trying to collect stuff. I hope I’ve been (more than) honest about the stuff!

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Just seen that CRC have reduced the bars down to £30, so will drop to £20 on those.

hughjayteens

Any chance of a better pic of the rear mech? Is it badly scratched?

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Its got a few scratches for sure – mostly from uplifts and so on. I’ll grab a couple more pics tomorrow and post them up.

Premier Icon thv3
    Subscriber

I’ll take the bars, will drop you an e-mail.

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Replied to your mail Tom.

And for anyone else, I can bring any of these items (except the frame) to Fort Bill next weekend, as I’ll be at the SDA.

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Here’s another pic of the rear mech

It’s £88 on CRC (RRP £110). The vast majority of the scratches are just uplift nonsense from Moelfre (if you ridden there, you’ll understand!)

Sent you a mail for frame/cranks/seatpost.

Felix

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

ygm back – cheers

geoff100

the MRP LRP can you use that behind BB as i have no ISCG on my bike.
    And the FD can this be fitted to a 34.9 seat tube ?
    Cheers

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

You definitely can’t run the LRP on a BB with that plate, although you could buy a new mounting plate.

The FD is 34.9 (with the fitted spacers), although make sure this is the one you need, as it is for an 83mm BB shell, running a double ring set up. You can’t use it on a 73/68 shell bike. Check out the serial number for the mech on Shimano tech for more details – only it is a little unusual for a FD.

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Oh, and frame, seat post, seat clamp now sold!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘FS: CLEAROUT (pics) Fox DHX5 Air, Push'd Van R, V-1 bars, Saint stuff’ is closed to new replies.