FS – Clearout – Orange Blood – Chris King – Hope – MRP – X -Fusion Hi-Lo – Fox

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Clearout – Orange Blood – Chris King – Hope – MRP – X -Fusion Hi-Lo – Fox

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS – Clearout – Orange Blood – Chris King – Hope – MRP – X -Fusion Hi-Lo – Fox
  • why is it more expensive to buy it all together, than to buy the individual parts?!

ecopan87

Just sorted that, sorry, hit an 8 instead of a 7. cheers

ok, good luck with the sale 🙂

ecopan87

I am selling of my Blood Build. This can all be yours for £700 or selling as bits for prices stated below pictures.

Frame: Orange Blood 2011, 17 Inch frame and Fox RP23 Boost Valve shock, 68/73mm BB version not the 83mm version, 135mm x 12mm Maxle, Hope Inch and an 8th headset in Gunsmoke, Hope QR seat clamp in Red and the frame comes totally helitaped. There is a small rub down to the metal on the seat tube where the previous owner had a front mech which I have helitaped over and the there are 2 areas on the chainstay and seat stay (pic 2) where the paint had chipped which I have touched up with white metal enamel paint.

Price: £500.00

Chris King Bottom Bracket in ano Red, fits 68 to 73mm BB, what you see is what you get with this one, only 5 months old and due to injury it has only been used for 2.5 months.

Price: £70 including postage.

MRP All Mountain Guide, 3 months old with ISCG (old) tabs. No nocks or scratches but I did overtighten the bolt which makes the clamp stick slightly but works perfectly.

Price: £60 including postage.

X-Fusion Hi-Lo 27.2 with 4 100mm drop. I purchased this at the start of the year, it is in perfect working order and I have fitted a unique Shimano XT front shifter which I have adapted to actuate the post instead of the X-Fusion remote. Remote and under seat lever included.

Price £90 including postage.

Please note my postage is a 48 hour service with Parcelforce.

Please message me at alievans6 at hotmail dot com

Cheers

matt182

How does the shifter work to control it? Is it just the one lever that does the up and down?

ecopan87

Yeah, just the silver lever, I was pretty impressed when I fathomed that out. The shifter isn’t broken I just managed to spin the mechanism inside the shifter round so the shifter just pulls the cable without actuating the shifter and had it connected to my Hope M4’s with a matchmaker : )

matt182

Do you have an e-mail address I could contact you on?

ecopan87

alievans6 at hotmail dot com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS – Clearout – Orange Blood – Chris King – Hope – MRP – X -Fusion Hi-Lo – Fox’ is closed to new replies.