FS Clearout of bits Elixir Bars Cranks XT X7 X9 SLX DEore Mechs etc

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Clearout of bits Elixir Bars Cranks XT X7 X9 SLX DEore Mechs etc

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS Clearout of bits Elixir Bars Cranks XT X7 X9 SLX DEore Mechs etc
  • Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

Post bike theft cash generator sale! Lots of stuff being cleared out

Avid Elixir 4 in good working order – nice quick response and no need to bleed. Can’t fault them performance wise but got some new SLX ones to go in their place. Came on a secondhand bike and pads have plenty of meat. A few marks and scratches.

£50 posted or £45 collected from Lancaster

Shimano SLX shadow 9 speed rear mech – bought off here but going 10 speed so its for sale. Seems in ok condition although jockey wheels a bit worn.

£15 posted £12 collected

Deore shadow 9 speed mech – plenty of scrapes and scratches but all works and the jockey wheels look tidy

£12 posted £9 collected

SLX 9 speed right hand shifter – bought off here but not needed now. IN nice tidy condition.
    [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-aruW-oJmQhY/UpJ_0qY0CmI/AAAAAAAAFPs/LnbdAXwaK5k/w781-h586-no/P1110121.JPG[/img]
    £15 posted £13 collected from Lancaster

SRAM X9 rear mech – on current bike and is in OK working condition but gong 10 speed. Photos to follow

£12 posted or £9 collected

SRAM X7 front 9speed shifter in good condition.

£15 posted of £13 collected

Specialized riser bars 690mm wide oversize and 50mm rise – OE Specialized Pitch. Two pairs in good condition with usual marks from controls and grips.

£12 each or £8 collected from Lancaster.

Whyte Cyclocross drop handlebars 460mm wide – came on my Whyte Charing Cross and swapped for wider drop bars and as such practically new with no real signs of wear.

£15 posted or £10 collected from Lancaster.

KCNC Scandium handlebars – very very light and 25.4mm so not oversized.

£12 posted or £7 collected.

On One Fleagle bar standard clamp not oversized – best bar for flat bar commuting with loads of sweep but the forward kink means you don’t loose reach. –

£12 posted or £7 collected from Lancaster

Bontrager stem removed after one ride from a 2013 Trek Stache – its 90mm 7 degree rise 31.8mm oversize bar and 1 1/8th steerer clamp.

£15 posted or £12 collected from Lancaster.

Bontrager stem from bottom of parts box – 130mm long and 7 degree rise and old school bars clamp for 25mm bars not oversize and 1 1/8th steerer clamp.

£8 posted or £5 collected from Lancaster.

GXP II cranks 175mm long – came as standard on a Pitch – comes without rings or bash. There is some usual wear on the cranks but all threads and splines are in good order.

FSA Gossamer Cyclocross double chainset 46/39 tooth 175mm long – fits regular Shimano external bottom bracket. Outer/big ring is shagged and needs replacing but as my commute is dead flat I never or very rarely used the middle ring and so this is in usable condition. Some rub on crank arms from toestraps. Threads and splines in good condition.

£25 posted or £20 collected from Lancaster.

E-Thirteen bash guard/ring in clear polycarbonate – it is for 38 tooth rings and appears to be unused as its got no battle scars and the only makrs appear to be from sitting in the parts bin and are light surface scratches. 4 bolt 104 bcd.

£10 posted or £7 collected from Lancaster

Bontrager 29-3 tyre removed from the front wheel of a Trek Stache after one loop of Kentmere so hardly any wear. Nice grippy tyres in a chunly 2.3x 29 inch size.

203mm Shimano IS to post mount brake adaptor – tidy condition and threads in good order.

£4 posted or £3 collected from Lancaster.

X5 lefthand / front 3 speed shifter removed from a Pitch and in fair condition.

£10 posted of £7 collected from Lancaster

XT front mech fd-m770 34.9mm clamp – I think it’s a multi-pull mech. Anyway its in good condition and doesn’t appear to have any noticeable play or wear.

£13 posted or £10 collected from Lancaster.

Ritchey 30.9mm 400mm long seatpost – came on a Stumpjumper frame that I bought off Renton from here and got replaced and then languished in the parts bin of doom. Its in good nick and doesn’t have the marks you’d expect from a post being fitted and dropped and raised and dropped and raised….

£8 posted or £4 collected from Lancaster

Email in profile open to haggle but think prices are pretty cheap and postage is a killer these days

I’ll take the skx rear mech pls mate , can’t pay till tonight though

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

@santacruzyork – its yours pending payment! Contact me when you are home from work and we can sort it out.

Cheers

koszaty

Hi mate. I’ll have SRAM X9 rear mech, KCNC Scandium handlebars, On One Fleagle bar, Ritchey 30.9mm 400mm long seatpost. £7(bar) + £7(other bar) + £4(seatpost) + £???(rear mech) = ??? All posted to Birmingham in one parcel if you wish. Make me a deal, please.

koszaty

And Shimano SLX shadow 9 speed rear mech if santacruzyrok won’t take it, please. Thanks a lot.

Hi, can I you tell me hose lengths on Elixir 4s please? Also is the 29-3 tyre wired or folding?

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS Clearout of bits Elixir Bars Cranks XT X7 X9 SLX DEore Mechs etc’ is closed to new replies.