FS: clearout – mud tyres, Singular 29er forks, 29er wheel etc

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: clearout – mud tyres, Singular 29er forks, 29er wheel etc

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS: clearout – mud tyres, Singular 29er forks, 29er wheel etc
  • bent udder

All bits have pics here:
    Clicky

A bit of a jumble sale, I know – but lots of little bits that you might need.

Due to the prices for most of this, I’d prefer bank transfer or PayPal Gift. I know PPG has a bad rep, so bank transfer is better for peace of mind – of check my profile. Happy to knock a bit off for pickup from Dorking, Surrey.

I am selling my Singular Hummingbird, too – see here – I just need to part it out. Drop me a line if you’re interested in that.

2x 16t DX sprockets for singlespeed use. £2 each, posted

Hope XC front hub on Salsa Delgado 29er rim with DT Comps and Syncros skewer. There is one Shimano disc bolt in one of the rotor holes -the head came clean off. Made of Cheese, those things! Doesn’t affect the other five, and I’ve never had issues with the bolts coming loose or the disc not running true. £30 posted.

26″ Bontrager Mud X folding tyres. One ride old. £20 posted the pair.

Formula IS to Post mount disc mount. £3 posted

Shimano IS to Post. £3 posted

Amoeba stem. properly short, old size bar diameter. £4 posted (mostly because of the weight and size)

Nexus 8 speed twist shifter. bought with a Nexus hub, but I have lovely JTek shifter on my cross bike instead. Previous owner scuffed it a bit, but it works just fine. £5 posted.

BBB black bar tape. Packaging a bit tatty, but that’s it. £5 posted

Goldtec SL40 DH ring. Light use on a DH bike a while back. 5 hole MTB crank size. Loads of life left in it. £5 posted.

Ritchey BioMax road bars. Old size diameter (Don’t worry, they were used with a road stem, not the Amoeba one), 44cm width. A little bit of flare, and lots of comfy positions. £6 posted on account of bulk.

Singular Hummingbird forks. Designed to take a 29″ wheel on a 26″ bike, turning it into a 69er. The rake is slightly different to sort the handling of a 69er out. 174mm steerer – fits a 16″ Hummingbird with lots of adjustment left. £35 posted, or £400 with a free 16″ Hummingbird and a pair of Magura Durin MD120m forks. 😉

umop3pisdn

Dibs front wheel, email is in profile, drop me a message with payment details 🙂

bent udder

umop3pisdn – mailed you my details.

bent udder

Front wheel now sold.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS: clearout – mud tyres, Singular 29er forks, 29er wheel etc’ is closed to new replies.