FS: Clearout! Handbuilt wheels, Hubs, Forks + more

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Clearout! Handbuilt wheels, Hubs, Forks + more

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS: Clearout! Handbuilt wheels, Hubs, Forks + more
  • swright

Oh and my email address is smwright94@gmail.com if you need any more info email me or post here, Cheers guys

Thought i would post these up here before I eBay the lot. Open to offers. The pictures will be on my Flickr link http://www.flickr.com/photos/samwright94/

Specialized hardrock frame 15” 2006 £60 posted
    Some paint chips but no dents, really solid frame had it built as a dirt jump bike but its just way too small 🙁 It has a sunline v1 headset in it will keep that in you guys there is also a raceface bb it probably should be replaced however it does spin freely. (The seat post comes with the frame it was out of the bike in the picture)

Rockshox argyle forks 20mm £40 posted
    These guys are fairly beaten up but they do still work, so would be great for a dirt jump steed, the maxle works it’s just a bit stiff, Paint scratches, stanchions have some wear see pictures

Hand built Halo combat on hope proII £70 posted
    Built the front wheel a year or so ago, I work in a bike shop so i will replace the bearings in the front FOC I have both sets of adapters somewhere for 20mm and 15mm could easily get a qr set too.

Halo tornado £40 posted
    Just replaced the axle and bearings in these wheels. Spins true. Will give both wheels are true before they go to you.

Avid BB5 brake set with cables and levers £40 posted
    Will put new cables outer + inner before selling, just tell me how much cable you will need?

Hope BB mountain bike blue £40 posted
    Pretty much brand new, Came with frame i got, was fitted and then taken back off, It’s never been ridden off road.

Shimano M552 Chainset 10 Speed £40 posted
    Been ridden a weekend at inners DH hence the paint rub, They actually rode really well and there was no flex only had them on because i broke my respond cranks and they were solid.

Chainrings Dyna-Sys 10-speed compatible brand new
    Middle £10 posted
    Outer £15 posted

Magura wavy rotor brand new 160mm £15 posted

Nuke proof generator hubs brand new £100 posted
    20mm and qr adapters, could source some 15mm as well.
    May possible build them onto some rims let me know if you would like that?

Think thats everything… heres the main link for the pictures

Would you do the frame and bits for £50 posted? Doug

YGM re BB !

What bits you mean, BB and headset?

sorry for delay in responce. don’t need the bb, but would want the headset, seatpost and clamp please.

have you still got anything up for sale?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS: Clearout! Handbuilt wheels, Hubs, Forks + more’ is closed to new replies.