FS: Clearout- Formula "the one" caliper, saddle, tyre, XTR chainrings, Fox parts

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Clearout- Formula "the one" caliper, saddle, tyre, XTR chainrings, Fox parts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: Clearout- Formula "the one" caliper, saddle, tyre, XTR chainrings, Fox parts
  • zestybeard

Having a wee clear out of some surplus bits.

Any questions please contact me, email in profile.

All prices include postage, royal mail 2nd class recorded.

Collection from Bristol welcome. Knock £3 off the prices for collected items.

Formula “the one” disc brake caliper white MY2010.

Includes both pistons, rear cap, hose bolt and pad bolt. Unit has not been dismantled and is still in working condition.

In good condition. And working order. Usual scuffs.

Will include the hydraulic brake hose it was used with which is 830mm long.

£30

Fox RP23/RP2/Float R air can sleeve.

For a 216mm (8.5″) x 64mm (2.5″) shock.

In good condition. Very minimal cable rub in two places near the bottom of the can. One about 3mm long the other 4mm.

Off of a RP23. But will fit a RP2 and a Float shock.

No seals fitted to the unit. These can be bought from Mojo suspension, or from any good bike shop. Easy to fit.

Just put an 2011 RP23 decal on it, although it is pealing off of one end, dab of something stick will have this fixed.

£15

Fox RP23/RP2/Float shock shaft.

For Fox air shocks with a 215mm (8.5″) x 64mm eye to eye.

The shaft is approx 110mm from the top threaded end to the centre of the bushing eye at the base.

In good condition. There are three small nicks on the shaft. Starting at 65mm from the threaded end. Never affected the seal and hasn’t compromised the coating.

£13

SDG BEL-AIR cro-mo saddle in white/grey.

In good condition. No tears. Just one nick near the middle on the right hand side. See picture. It’s about 4mm long.

Quite light. 386g on my digital scales.

No creaks when used.

Have used these bel-air saddles for years. Very comfy on long rides. And short one’s too.

£21

Shimano XTR M970 chainrings.

For 4 x 104 BCD cranks.

In great condition.

Teeth still have lots of life left in them.

The SG-X M9 22t rings plating has come off of a few of the teeth. Does not affect performance or the life of the ring.

Middle ring is a titanium ring with a carbon inner formed flange. 32t.

Outer ring is a 44t.

Very light an high performance chain ring set which weighs only 146g.

Have gone to a single hope ring on the front some time ago so these are no longer needed.

£29

Schwalbe Nobby Nic 26×2.4 folding tyre

In great condition. Still lots of tread.

Some latex still on the tyre from where I ran it tubeless on some Stans rims.

No rips or tears. Weighs 674g on my digital scales.

£15

GSI-MAN

Do you still have the chainrings???

zestybeard

Sorry man. Sold yesterday.

GSI-MAN
    zestybeard

All items sold now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: Clearout- Formula "the one" caliper, saddle, tyre, XTR chainrings, Fox parts’ is closed to new replies.