FS – Clearout (Chris King, XT, Elixir Brakes, Pedals, Stems, Saddles,etc!)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Clearout (Chris King, XT, Elixir Brakes, Pedals, Stems, Saddles,etc!)

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • FS – Clearout (Chris King, XT, Elixir Brakes, Pedals, Stems, Saddles,etc!)
  • rob jackson

Are they are the Egg beaters you bought for £20 from me 3 days ago with the price being reduced because “Sorry pal it’s going to stretch me at the moment unless you could do them for cheaper?

Apologises for asking (if it’s insulting!)”

dwightcrazy

Yes they are Rob – managed to get an old demo pair from LBS so they are now surplus. Same in respect of Nerve saddle and Race Face Stem. It was never my intention but they are now not required.

Dwight

rob jackson

but you paid £20 from me with a sob story about no cash. Ah well if you need the extra £15 😕

msim

Naughty Naughty, A dealer me thinks!

Thanks for my bits Rob arrived yesterday and very happy with them.

Premier Icon Clobber
    Subscriber

I’m sure Dwight will split the profits with you Rob… 🙄

dwightcrazy

Quite true. As anyone would see by checking my forum history. It was no sob story – they are no longer needed – so should I now not sell them? If something thinks they are worth it they will buy them at that price, if not negotiate again, if not they wont sell and I may stick them on for a lower price.

rob jackson

The price was agreed at £25, you then came back and said that its would stretch you and could id o lower, i thought about it and felt sorry for you so said £20. You then receive them yesterday and bang them on here for 75% profit, bollocks imo!

Premier Icon vinnyeh
    Subscriber

The price was agreed at £25, you then came back and said that its would stretch you and could id o lower, i thought about it and felt sorry for you so said £20. You then receive them yesterday and bang them on here for 75% profit, bollocks imo!

Are they the eggbeaters you sold from the job lot that you bought from freeformfivespot/bustafajones for £300 then split for a profit, which were probably the bits he couldn’t be arsed selling from all the bikes he’d bought cheaply then split to make a profit from?

Apologies if they’re not.

msim

The point is Vinney, he said can someone have this box and split it as I cannot be bothered. So no underhand dealing was done!

dwightcrazy

Rob your asking price was £25 (http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/massive-clearout-barsseatpostshope-qrstyrespedalschain-devices-and-more)

I asked you what version they were and for more pics. Initally you stated they were SOLD – later telling me if was not the case. You also replied you were 99% sure they were SL (now confirmed). I was actually after the Eggbeater 3 so never replied. You later sent me an email askeing if I was still interested – my reply was money was an issue and you then said I could have them for £20. That is what I paid. I NOW DONT NEED THEM ^^ see above reason so I’m going to sell them. I never had any intention to re-advertise them nor to rip you off! Needless to say I DONT have to sell them for the price I paid for them. I’m sorry if you feel my intentions were otherwise – It is not the case!

Premier Icon vinnyeh
    Subscriber

That’s not a point. You don’t need anyone’s permission to sell at a price the same or more than you paid for it. 🙂

My point is if I sell something for a greater price than I paid for it, then the person who sold it to me shouldn’t try and take the moral high ground over the price if they’re selling for a profit…

Premier Icon weeksy
    Subscriber

Funny enough, until i read some of the posts i was going to buy both your XT crank and some pedals…

i’d not bother now personally.

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Man, it’s like a soap opera round here.

msim

Vinney – Agreed in part.

And he has apologised. – So case dismissed!!!!!

Now can someone who knows what they are taliking about answer my fork question in the Bike forum please!

scu98rkr

Give you £15 for the eggbeaters ?

I’ve not got much money at the moment so that all I can stretch to.

dwightcrazy

scu98rkr very helpful and quite insensitive. But thanks for the icebreaker!

Premier Icon Speshpaul
    Subscriber

“The Classified Forum is not a place where users can trade parts bought elsewhere and then sold at a profit.”

Thats the pair of you nicked then!

Book’em Danno 😀

Can the linch mob meet at the usual place, and make sure to bring your own pitch fork and/or flaming torch this time. Its not fair on Doreen to provide them for everyone.

dwightcrazy

Ladies and Gents all prices include postage and payment by way of paypal gift to schultzfamilyATskyDOTcom. Any questions to that or my mobile email address dwightmurdocAThotmailDOTcom which I read more often!

I clean my kit prior to sending it off so be rest assured that you wont get someones muddy components, etc. I have also described the items without writing an essay. If you want more pics or info please contact me and I’ll get them out to you. Listed in value and grouped where appropriate.

Chris King MTB Bottom Bracket (SILVER) Excellent Condition and used for 100-200miles – professionally placed and removed from MTB with correct tools! – £75

XT Chainset Hollowtech II FC-M760 175 Used but LOTS of life left in it. Heel Rub make it look “older” than they are. Chanset does have a few rock impacts but this is only cosmetic damage. £65

Avid Elixir R Brakes REAR (Silver) 1480mm or 148cm cable! Excellent Condition used for 35miles MAX (160mm MOUNT not included in price) £60

Avid Elixir R SL Brakes FRONT (Black) 78cm cable. Excellent Condition used for 150-200miles came from my Specialized Epic (160mm MOUNT not included in price) £55

Race Face Deus XC Stem (110mm) – £25

Easton Vice Stem (not oversized) 85mm Used with slight rub from Cycle Computer – £10

XT SPD Pedals (PD-M770) Used condition but good working condition. Have been on my cross country bike and are only being changed as I’m moving to Eggbeaters. – £30

Crank Bro Eggbeaters SL (Used but good condition) – £35

XT SPD Pedals (PD-M77) Used Condition however I decided to service them which they didn’t need (how to guide in magazine article so I’d thought I’d try!! IDIOT) only to take it a bit to far and remove spring and now I cant get it back in!! (LOL) Pedals are in good but used condition and you can clip in but only on one side of the right pedal. £20

Specialized Phenom Saddle GEL143 (Hallow Cr-Mo Rails) Used condition but only has scratches to rear edges on injection moulded plastic. – £30

Selle Italia Race SE Saddle (Fec Alloy Rails) Brand New from Canyon Nerve XC – £30

Specialized Seatpost 30.9 – Well used with leg rub! Adjusting allen key bolt can do with being replaced due to slight threading with crappy emergency bike tool during an enduro otherwise no issue. Only replaced due to finding a carbon replacement. £10

ROAD

Look Pedals – (come from Bianchi Nerone Road bike) £8

If you can’t bear to see someone making a couple of quid on a product then perhaps you ought to put your prices up, unfortunately its the way of the world , just accept it and move on!!!

scu98rkr

No really I’ll buy them for £15 my ones are starting to get a bit old.

dwightcrazy

Thanks for the interest – scu98rkr. Not selling them for £15 though. Dwight

Premier Icon mtbmarkymark
    Subscriber

Hi Dwight

I’m interested in the Chris King BB but they are only £99 new so i was thinking more like £60 posted. If you have the fitting tool i would like to buy that from you too. I can do PPG this afternoon.

Regards Mark

dwightcrazy

mtbmarkymark – I dont have the BB tool. Yes CRC are doing them for £99.99. Email me on dwightmurdocAThotmailDOTcom to discuss the price further. Cheers D

aquaman

…drama queens:)

dwightcrazy

Chris King BB – Sold

Selle saddle £15 posted Paypal gift asap?

dwightcrazy

Jonny send me an email about the saddle so we can discuss a price.
    Email address is dwightmurdocAThotmailDOTcom

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘FS – Clearout (Chris King, XT, Elixir Brakes, Pedals, Stems, Saddles,etc!)’ is closed to new replies.