FS – Clearout Carbon Bars, Mechs, XT Wheel, Cassette, BB and Avid Brakes

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Clearout Carbon Bars, Mechs, XT Wheel, Cassette, BB and Avid Brakes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS – Clearout Carbon Bars, Mechs, XT Wheel, Cassette, BB and Avid Brakes
  • mlpinto

Hi,

Part two of my clearout following my new build:

All prices include 2nd class UK postage.

Race Face Next Riser Bars (25.4mm) £18

These are in okay nick – plenty of marks on them from use and control fitting etc. They are 25mm rise, 635mm wide 4 degrees up and 5 degrees back. I think they come in at about 190 grams.

Avid Juicy 3 Lever / Juicy 5 Caliper £9

Good condition lever and caliper with decent pads. This has a short hose – 64cm but was ideal for me when used with a rigid fork.

SRAM X7 3sp Front Shifter £8

Good condition.

LX 9sp Front Mech £6

Well used but in good working condition. 34.9mm clamp size

XT Bottom Bracket £5

The right hand cup is smooth but the left hand is a little rough. Should last a while though. No spacers with this I’m afraid.

SRAM PG980 11-32 Cassette £18

Decent condition with plenty of life left. I’d keep it but I need a 34t

Front wheel – XT Hub on Mavic 717 Disc Rim £30

Silver rim on a black hub. Hub takes a six bolt rotor and is in good condition the rim has a couple of nicks and a torn sticker on one side as shown in the pics. Standard QR size.

Avid Rotor 185mm £4

Good condition.

Acera Front mech – low clamp 28.6mm clamp – £5

Bought this on here for my new bike, but decided to build it as 1×9 in the end. Should fit most steel frames like Souls I think. In okay condition. Just looking to get back what I paid.

I’ve put pics of everything at My Flickr Page and have tried to give an accurate idea of the condition of each item. Hope this helps, but just drop me a line if you need any more details.

If you look at my profile you can see I have sold a few things here with no issues in the past and I also have an ebay profile with the same username which has a pretty high feedback score – hope that helps.

For payment I am happy to take payment by standard paypal if the buyer covers the fees. Paypal gift is okay but at the buyer’s risk and bank transfer is fine for me too.

If you’d like anything or have any questions at all please email me at mlpinto1976 at yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for looking!

Premier Icon bigshep
    Subscriber

Hi,

I’ll take the XT BB.

Cheers

Mark

mlpinto

Cheers Mark – YGM

oldstumpy

Avid rotor please – YGM

mlpinto

Thanks Chris. Have replied to your email.

KZP894

Interested in the LX front mech – what clamp size and is it top swing?

KZP894

Sorry, now see clamp size, is it top swing?

mlpinto

Hi,

I believe it is conventional.

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS – Clearout Carbon Bars, Mechs, XT Wheel, Cassette, BB and Avid Brakes’ is closed to new replies.