FS: CLEAROUT! 5Ten, E-13, XTR, XT, Saint, Mavic UST, SDG, Sunline, Troy Lee

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: CLEAROUT! 5Ten, E-13, XTR, XT, Saint, Mavic UST, SDG, Sunline, Troy Lee

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • FS: CLEAROUT! 5Ten, E-13, XTR, XT, Saint, Mavic UST, SDG, Sunline, Troy Lee
  • Premier Icon pictonroad
    Subscriber

interested in the shoes, can you email me a pic, if in good nick then I’ll take them.

James

oldkit56

Hi john, will take the 819 rims will mail you.
    Cheers Kit 🙂

eichler

pictonroad, YGM

oldkit56, YGM back

XTR rear mech and 1 shifter sold pending payment.

char34

any pics of grips mate
    holmeswafc183@googlemail.com
    gareth

eichler

char34 YGM

chrishc777

Ill take the bib shorts, will sort payment this evening when i get back from riding

eichler

chrishc777, ok great, I’ve e-mailed you some pics. J

big yim

Pics of chain device please

eichler

big yim, YGM

eichler

bib shorts, mavic 819, king axle and second xtr shifter sold pending payment

crispy1980

Pic of the shoes please to phillipschris7 @ aol dot com

eichler

Hi. Offers considered on all items. Based in Sheffield if anyone wants to collect. Can do pics today if anyone is interested. Cheers. J

Troy Lee T-bone knee pads
    Barely used, size large. £20 posted

Shimano Saint brakes
    M810 type (previous generation). Pair with black goodridge hoses. No rotors or caliper adaptors. Good condition. Includes several brand new pairs of superstar pads to suit. Fully bled with shimano mineral oil.£100 posted.

Custom XTR rear mech
    9 speed shadow mech. Has a custom super short cage from a saint mech. Good condition with a few scrapes. £30 posted.

2 x XTR shifters
    M970 type, 9 speed right hand. 2 available. Both in good condition. £20.00 posted each

Sunline v-one bars
    Black, low rise, 745mm width. In great condition with no marks. £30 posted

SDG I-beam seatpost
    31.6 x 400mm, black. Micro type clamp (newest type). Only used a few times. £20 posted

Mavic XM819 UST rims
    2 available. 1 is well used with a couple of dings. The other is in great condition with just some damage to the decals. Both seal with UST tyres. £10 collected from sheffield. The sale includes all the rim inserts and the valves.

Mavic EX823 UST rims
    2 available. 1 has a very small dent. Both seal with UST tyres. Damage to the decals but otherwise in good condition. Includes all rim inserts and valves. £20 collected from sheffield.

Chris King 12x135mm rear axle
    Good condition. To suit any 135 ISO hub. Includes the axle clamp. £20 posted

E13 chainring
    4 arm, black, 36T. Barely used. For single ring use only (no gates or ramps). 15 posted.

Shimano XT trail pedals
    Well used. One bearing is slightly rough. Cleats not included £10.00 posted.

Endura FS260 Bib shorts
    Good quality shorts – hardly used with no damage. Freshly washed. Size medium £10 posted.

5Ten impact Low Shoes
    Sam Hill signature model. Size 44, UK9.5 (perfect for my regular size 10 feet). Not much use as changed to SPD’s shortly after buying them. £25 posted.

Wheels manuf. BB converters
    convert PF30 BB to accept 24mm type cranks (shimano, raceface, FSA ect.) £10 posted

FSA 42T chainring
    Black and silver, 4 arm, barely used. Single ring use only. £7.50 posted.

Deore RH shifter
    9 speed. In good condition. £7 posted.

E-13 LG1 chain device
    Old type. Black guides with black backplate. ISCG 05 mounting with adaptor to BB mount included. Great condition as barely used. £40.00 posted.

Shimano Deore rear hub
    135mm with centre lock disc mount. 32h and quick release (not included). Barely used. £10 posted.

SLX rear mech
    9 speed, medium cage. A few scrapes but in good condition. £15 posted

Superstar Lock on Grips
    Black, ODI ruffian type with black clamps and bare ends. Barely used. “size zero”. £4 posted.

E-13 SRS main backplate
    Backplate for an SRS chain device. Does not include the jockey wheel arm. Black, 32-36T. ISCG OLD. Barely used. £10 posted.

E-13 ISCG 05 to BB mount adaptors
    2 available. Great condition. £3 posted each.

Premier Icon cjr61
    Subscriber

Ygm grips, mech, bars and ring

cheers

eichler

cjr61, ygm back. J

eichler

crispy, ygm

Premier Icon steveh
    Subscriber

J, got any photos of this? Would it suit a demo to convert to normal cranks as the normal plastic converters seem to be rubbish!
    Wheels manuf. BB converters
    convert PF30 BB to accept 24mm type cranks (shimano, raceface, FSA ect.) £10 posted

eichler

steve, ygm. They’re just some delrin reducers that are used to run a standard crank with the normal pf/bb30 bearings.

Aus

Hi … is there still a xtr shifter (rh) for sale … if so, can I have pics and assuming good, will def take (are these the push/pull ones?)

Cheers

southbankaus AT aol DOT com

Premier Icon timmys
    Subscriber

pics of chain device please if still available (email in profile).

eichler

Both xtr shifters and chain device are sold. J

I will have the better 823 please, collection Friday ok ?

eichler

I’m away from Tuesday afternoon until Saturday afternoon. Collection is fine but not on Friday. J

grizzpup

pics of the shoes please especially inside and the soles

ta

eichler

grizzpup, ygm

eichler

all items posted at lunchtime today

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘FS: CLEAROUT! 5Ten, E-13, XTR, XT, Saint, Mavic UST, SDG, Sunline, Troy Lee’ is closed to new replies.