FS: Clearout

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Clearout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: Clearout
  • Leon

interested in the Joplin. Need to understand a litl;e more what “needs a rebuild” means.

Does it mean “a bit of spannering with the bits I’ve got in the ziplock bag & a cable means it will be as good as new”?

Pop lock please
    Will pay in morning when I’ve more time
    Thanks mark

Premier Icon mike399

Hi Leon,
    The joplin is described as spares or repairs. I don’t have time to mess with it. I downloaded the rebuild instructions and bought the rebuild kit, but have never got round to looking at it. It seems to need re-pumping and re-oil. If in any doubt, please consider it needing full rebuild.

Premier Icon mike399

Hi all,

Bit of a clearout, All prices are posted and as stated.
    UK only please…

Crank Brothers Cobalt 3 bars
    ‘Iron’ colour, 700mm wide, 15mm rise, 6deg back sweep, lightweight 7075 Alu (about 240g) Very good condition, only one dirty mark on the central logo, covered by stem.

Crank Brothers Iodine 3 Stem
    ‘Iron’ colour with black carbon face plate, 90mm, -/+ 6deg rise, lightweight 7075 Alu (about 150g) Very good condition.

Both for £60 posted.

Crank Brother Joplin 4R dropper post
    Spares or repairs – needs a rebuild and new cable, however… comes with new maintenance kit (bushes/guide blocks)
    30.9mm, I think about 100mm drop.
    £55 posted

SRAM S1250 chainset, 2 x 10, BB30, 175mm arms,
    £25 posted

SRAM X7 front mech
    £12 posted

Hope seat clamp, 31.8, old style, black, scuff on nut
    £9 posted

XT 9spd rear mech, medium cage, rapid rise, quite well used, bought in error and I have never used it – hence £12 posted.

FSA stem, 120mm long, 6 deg, 25.4mm clamp, model ‘XC 140’. Out of the bottom of the spares box. £9 posted

V-brake, ‘C-star’, new and never used with pads, again out of bottom of spares box.
    £10 posted

Rock Shox poploc, good used condition,
    £12 posted.

Any questions or further info, just ask.
    Thanks for looking,
    (Email in profile)

Dibs on XT 9spd rear mech. How can I pay for it? Please email me on:
    koszaty AT hotmail DOT cotton 😉

sorry, forgot to check back. I’ll take a look at the rebuild instructions and see how it looks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: Clearout’ is closed to new replies.