- FS Clear out WTB, Renthal, Raceface , SLX, Truvativ, e13 etc
Having a shed clear out and have the following items for sale, I have pictures I just don’t know how to embed them in this advert, my email address is in my profile if you would like to see them though. Most of the things have come off of my patrol, listed on the link below:
– Shimano SLX Shadow Plus, this is off my 2015 bike in a 1×10 set up. Probably been used for 20-30 hours of riding. Good condition. £17
-Wheels, Front and rear WTB Frequency STi23 27.5 Wheels with SRAM MTH 746 hubs, good condition, £100
-Cranks and chain ring, Race Face Ride NW, 175mm, 32t – ok condition, heel rub and ground strikes showing but solid still, £40
they are these
– Saddle- WTB Volt Comp, £12, I’ve used this only once for an 8 mile ride
– Shimano Deore iSpec shifter form 2015 bike, used for 1×10 set up. £8
– e13 Extended Range 42t Cog, very good condition, £23, it’s one of these
– Renthal duo stem, 50mm, very good condition, £38, it is open of these
– 2 x 29er 2.25 tyres Vittoria peyote, used for one ride at 9 miles. Got them new on my 29er but swapped them almost straight away for tubeless set up. £25 for the pair
– Truvativ Noir T30 carbon bars, 700mm width, very good condition – £30
– Road bike saddle from branded Most off a pinarello. MOST Saddle XLR XP Vanox. It’s basically a Selle italia slr but branded Most XLR , but has Selle Italia brand on the side of the saddle too. My bum is too wide for it, done about 30 miles on it. It’s in immaculate condition. £40 Looks like this.
I have pics for everything so please feel free to email me and I’ll post pics back.
thanksPosted 1 year ago
The topic ‘FS Clear out WTB, Renthal, Raceface , SLX, Truvativ, e13 etc’ is closed to new replies.