FS CLEAR OUT !!!.Mavic,Hope ,XT,Raceface,Seal Skinz ETC………………….

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS CLEAR OUT !!!.Mavic,Hope ,XT,Raceface,Seal Skinz ETC………………….

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • FS CLEAR OUT !!!.Mavic,Hope ,XT,Raceface,Seal Skinz ETC………………….
  • eyerideit

I’ll take the hed doctor.

johno2

To eyerideit
    Thanks for that !!!.
    Paypal gift to the above e-mail address please and can you e-mail me your address details.

Cheers

prezet

What colour are the space doctors?

johno2

Hi Prezet
    They are black !!.Sorry about that but I think you can just about see in the photo’s

Cheers
    john

johno2

Hed Doctor now sold !!!

Cheers

prezet

Doh! didn’t see the link to the photos. Sorry.

Will give ya a fiver for em 😉

eyerideit

That 104 is very nice – I had a drool and a ‘mmmm if only I could buy it without the my finding out moment’. But sadly there’s no way that’s going to happen.

Paid up now, so look forward to receiving another overhyped Hope product (according to a thread running at the moment).

johno2

Hi Prezet
    Make it £5.70 and you have a deal (70p pays for the signed for !!!)

Cheers

If yes my paypal address is the e-mail above and can you e-mail me your address details .

Cheers

oscar3769

£20 posted for the Raceface stem if it is 31.8? you did say make an offer

johno2

Hi oscar 3769
    This is where I haggle back !!!

Make it £22 and you have got yourself a bargain.

Cheers

johno2

Oh and yes the stem is oversize !!!

johno2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65409987@N02/sets/72157627781228548/

FOR SALE- Mavic XC 317 Wheels(lightly used rims)They just have a few light marks on them and the stickers are peeling slightly. Re-Built with new XT Centre lock Hubs and new ACI Alpina DB spokes and not used.Looking for £75 posted or very best offer.I can also supply to make life easier a brand new pair of XTR SM RT97 Centre lock Rotors which retail @ more than £40 each.Looking for £125 posted with the rotors.Will sell for £105(for both the wheels and rotors) if you are prepared to pick up in Nottingham.Make me an offer !!!!.

FOR SALE- Raceface Deus XC Stem 2009/10 100mm ,6 degree rise.Brand new and completely unmarked.RRP over £70 still !!!.£26 posted.Make me an offer !!!!.

FOR SALE – Hope Head Doctor 11/8 in black.Bought 2 weeks ago but my new frame already had one inserted. £9 posted.

FOR SALE – Orange Super cross Riser bar cut to 635mm wide.Has marks from fitting levers,brakes etc…..See photo’s.£12 posted or best offer.

FOR SALE – Pack of new un-used Hope Space Doctors consisting of 1x 20mm ,1 x 10mm and 2 x 5mm spacers. £7 posted or swap for silver ones.

FOR SALE – Seal Skinz Ulta gloves in medium .New un-used & boxed cost £28 .Looking for £20 ono.Also a used pair of small Seal Skinz Ultra(used by my other half a handful of times) £12 ono.

FOR SALE – Hope AM/FR Stem in Black 70mm,25 degree rise .Brand New unmarked and Boxed.Cost £65 looking for £48 ono posted.

FOR SALE – A pair of used Strange Grips (good condition).£7 ono.

FOR SALE – XT M771 10 speed Front Mech.Stripped from a brand new bike and never ridden,Dual pull bottom swing.Comes with shim for 31.8 fitted.(standard size 34.9mm).£20 ono.

FOR SALE – 2 x tubeless valves taken from a pair of DT Swiss XR400 wheels on the same bike as above. £7 for the pair ono.

FOR SALE – 3 x Hope 5mm headset spacers(not laser etched) in black £3.50 ono.

FOR SALE – Brand X headset spacers. 6 x 5mm and 1 x 2mm.£3 posted.

FOR SALE – 4 x Acor(etched) 5mm splined headset spacers £3 posted.

FOR SALE – 3 x M.Part splined headset spacers. £2 posted.

FOR SALE – Various Shimano Front Mech shims. 2 x 31.8mm and 1 x 28.6mm. £3.50 each posted ono.

FOR SALE – Pace RC31 Rigid Carbon forks bought 4 weeks ago direct from Pace.They are 440mm 11/8 standard steerer and steerer length of 210mm.Built and never ridden so come completely mint and unmarked.Cost £205 inc p+p.Looking for £170 posted ono.Would look great with the Pace RC104 Frame I have on at the moment. !!!

I will also have some 2011 XT Disc Brakes(no rotors) some time next week.These have been ridden once and there is just one small build mark on the rear caliper.Not sure of a price yet but will post later.

FOR SALE – Panasonic Battery Charger DE-A40A for use with compact digital camera’s.RRP £30 ish .£16 ono.

FOR SALE – Sram PC 991 Chain(108 links inc 2 x Gold Power Links).Used half a dozen times.Cost £34 .£18 posted ono.

If you take more than one item then we can sort something out postage wise.

I will consider offers so don’t be shy !!!!.

PAYPAL GIFT OR CASH ONLY.

If you are interested in anything then give me a ring on 07976 736712 or e-mail me at jwlenthall@btinternet.com .
    Thanks for looking?There should be a link to Flickr for photo’s The link is at the top of the advert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    CHEERS

prezet

Done. Payment en-route.

oscar3769

cool can you email paypal details to no1ratfan at hotmail dot co dot uk
    EDIT: der, just read the above pp on its way
    EDIT: Payment sent

johno2

Both the Hope space doctors and Raceface Stem are now sold..

Cheers

timbo101

I’ll take the new Sealskinz gloves (M) if they are still available. I’ll email you.

johno2

Seal Skinz Gloves in medium now sold

Cheers

Premier Icon Zaskar93
    Subscriber

Hi. Dibs on the PC991 chain for £18 if you’ve still got it. Money ready to go via PayPal gift. Ta

johno2

Hi Zasker93
    The chain is yours !!
    My paypal address is the e- mail address above and can you e – mail me your address or leave a note on the paypal payment .

Cheers
    John

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘FS CLEAR OUT !!!.Mavic,Hope ,XT,Raceface,Seal Skinz ETC………………….’ is closed to new replies.