F.S. Clear out: Frames, Forks, Turbo, Odds & Ends (re-post)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale F.S. Clear out: Frames, Forks, Turbo, Odds & Ends (re-post)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • F.S. Clear out: Frames, Forks, Turbo, Odds & Ends (re-post)
  • juce04

E-Mail sent re.Shimano Rotor. J

scary_carey

Evening folks,
    I’ve re-done this ad from earlier this morning. It should hopefully make a but more sense now that I’ve used a different photo host

Cyclops Jet Fluid 2 Turbo c/w Garmin speed and cadence sensor so can be used with Trainer Road / Swift. Only selling due to upgrading to a direct drive turbo. Great condition £70.00 if collected or I can drop off in the Warrington / Northwest area for a small fee

Shimano centre lock 203mm Icetech rotor. Only used a handul of times. £10.00 Posted

On One 31.6mm Seat post. Never used £7.50 posted

Formula Mega complete brake set with 180mm rotors and 1 new set of pads. Good working order but a bit tatty £35.00 posted

Nukeproof Mega 26″ Medium Frame, Fox Float CTD (Pushed) Shock. Selling the frame and not the complete bike. The shock has been pushed and tuned specifically to the frame (receipts included). It comes complete with offset bushes. I will include the headset in the sale which is a Works Component 1.5 degree slackset. The Frame has all the usual scuff and scratches but is solid as a rock. £350 posted

Please feel free to drop me a line with any questions, offers or if you’d like to see more pics – email in profile.
    Thanks for looking,
    Mark

eskay

Would you sell the Garmin sensors separately?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.