F.S. Clear out: Frames, Brakes, Seatpost (new prices)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale F.S. Clear out: Frames, Brakes, Seatpost (new prices)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • F.S. Clear out: Frames, Brakes, Seatpost (new prices)
  • Premier Icon cp
    Subscriber

Sent you an email ref. Seatpost

scary_carey

Afternoon folks,
    Just updating my add with the bits that I have left – I’ve dropped the price on a couple of bits as well
    On One 31.6mm Seat post. Never used £5.00 posted
    of bits as well
    Formula Mega complete brake set with 180mm rotors and 1 new set of pads. Good working order but a bit tatty £27.50 posted

Nukeproof Mega 26″ Medium Frame, Fox Float CTD (Pushed) Shock. Selling the frame and not the complete bike. The shock has been pushed and tuned specifically to the frame (receipts included). It comes complete with offset bushes. I will include the headset in the sale which is a Works Component 1.5 degree slackset. The Frame has all the usual scuff and scratches but is solid as a rock. £325 posted

On-One Codeine 29er and Monarch Plus RC3 Debon Medium (not complete bike). c/w 2-degree Works comonents slackset, rear Maxel. I have drilled the frame to take a Stealth dropper. The frame has the usual scuffs and scrapes but is solid as a rock with no play. The shock was only serviced last month by TF Tuned at a cost of nearly £200 (receipts included) £350 Posted

Trek Superfly AL Pro 100 29er, medium frame c/w Rockshox Monarch RL Shock fitted with offset bushes, press fit B/B (loads of life left) Shock has a small scratch on the shaft. I have filled and polished to a pretty good standard and the shock doesn’t lose any air. £220 posted

Please feel free to drop me a line with any questions, offers or if you’d like to see more pics – email in profile.
    Thanks for looking,
    Mark

Premier Icon oldnpastit
    Subscriber

Pmd re trek

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.