- FS: Clear Out – Camelbak, DX spd, Knee pads, Turbo..
Had a loft clear out to make room for baby and unearthed some bits and bobs. Don’t know what postage will be but assume that turbo trainer will be prohibitively expensive. I’m in Brighton for pick up though,
Pics on request
– Camelbak Mule, orange and grey, with bladder £20Posted 9 years ago
– Shimano DX spd pedals, red/worn paint £25
– 661 knee pads (medium) £10
– CycleOps Mag+ turbo trainer, bar remote, used twice £55
Right, sorry for late replies…
Junkyard – Camelbak bladder is 3L I think, but will check. Here’s a pic
Englishmastiff – Here’s a pic of the pads
uglybassplayer – some of the red paint has worn off but they still work a treat.
If anyone else is interested then here’s a pic of the turbo trainer.Posted 9 years ago
The topic ‘FS: Clear Out – Camelbak, DX spd, Knee pads, Turbo..’ is closed to new replies.