FS: Chumba HX2 full bike for alot less than a yelli screamy frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Chumba HX2 full bike for alot less than a yelli screamy frame

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • FS: Chumba HX2 full bike for alot less than a yelli screamy frame
  • pop larkin

Tough crowd or what- here’s another go at raising some cash

18 inch Chumba hx2 in silver with rockshox revelation rct3’s- currently set at 140 which is perfect for the chumba but can be reduced to 120

Frame in very good nick with a few marks but no dentage

Build id 2×9 xt shifters and mech, magura Julie brakes , nice wide race face bars, Easton stem , fsa cranks, nobby nics, stans rim on rear, superstar front, hope seat lamp, Jensen seatpost, worn gobi saddle

Looking for £680 for full bike or would consider £425 for frame,forks and headset- all prices collected midlands but do get upto Leeds and Durham with work a bit

IMG_8536

IMG_8536

1981miked

If it was a smaller frame I’d be mightly interested…

Nice bike mate.

pop larkin

Cheers fella
    I’m surprised at the lack of interest tbh- its proper hardcore without weighing a ton and still climbs well with no lifting of the front that I used to get on my orange 5

coopersport1

And I wish it was bigger!

pop larkin

Coopersport- depends by how much
    It’s got quite a lengthy top tube- I usually ride a large frame and this feels fine
    Obviously if you are 6ft 4 it may be too small tho!

Leigh2612

If I wasn’t so skint I’d be interested… Little use to you though!looks like a great little bike.

pop larkin

If I wasn’t so skint I wouldn’t be selling it!!

Brightspark

Pop nice bike fella
    How tall are you and would you be willing to do it as a rolling chassis?as it could be what I’m after

pop larkin

I’m a fag end over 6 ft with 33 inch leg
    Rolling chassis is doable – be good to understand what you would want and I can work out price accordingly

Pop

Brightspark

Would be after frame,fork,headset and wheels although it may be a tad large for me as I’m only 5’10.

pop larkin

I reckon that would work size wise dependant on your leg length
    The guy I bought it off is a similar size – iv got a fair bit of post showing and a 90mm stem in the pics

tazzymtb

Brightspark..its my old frame and I’m the same height as you..so would work fine..its the usual long tilop tube short stem and mahoooosive standover clearance so plenty of bollock room even for a short arse

Brightspark

Tazzy-cheers for that, nice to know it’ll fit
    Pop-tried to mail you but address in profile doesn’t work

pop larkin

Just remember its not actually Larkin its Lakin
    pete((dot)lakin(at)hotmail(dot)com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘FS: Chumba HX2 full bike for alot less than a yelli screamy frame’ is closed to new replies.