FS: Chromag Samurai Frame and 2012 Fox Float RLC 140mm

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Chromag Samurai Frame and 2012 Fox Float RLC 140mm

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS: Chromag Samurai Frame and 2012 Fox Float RLC 140mm
  • Hi All

I’m splitting my Samurai as I just don’t ride it so for sale I have:

Medium Chromag Samurai. Recently powder coated in a nice chrome blue. The only problem is that on the drive side shell of the BB the paint has cracked and peeled off after some ham fisted spannering. Other than that the paint is immaculate. This is a cracking frame that retails for around £900 and comes with a new set of decals also. You won’t see many on the trails. £300 posted

Fox Float RLC 2012 Kashima Forks 15mm QR. Perfect working order with no wear, damage of any sort & barely any cosmetic marks. Fully Serviced by Mojo 3 months ago. 1 1/8 ahead 205mm fork steerer. white. £400 posted

All items are available in Peebles for viewing or collection. Happy to do a deal if you want both items. Drop me a line on glenn.munachen@googlemail.com for pictures and with any questions. Cheers.

Size, photos, headset and other parts plus info on frame with short review by yourself would deco aid me in deciding.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS: Chromag Samurai Frame and 2012 Fox Float RLC 140mm’ is closed to new replies.