FS: Chris King / Rapha Ltd Edition espresso tamper

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Chris King / Rapha Ltd Edition espresso tamper

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS: Chris King / Rapha Ltd Edition espresso tamper
  • Premier Icon drain
    Subscriber

Hello. This is a brand new, limited edition Chris King / Rapha espresso tamper, received as a Christmas present and it’s really lovely, but not much use to me unless I buy the associated espresso maker! Trying to release some funds for my Camino de Santiago trip so this needs to go.

Rapha would be asking £95 and £4 postage for it (good description of it here) – I’m looking for £77.50 posted OVNO. PPG preferred payment option; email is my profile. Thanks!

MrSmith

i’m loving the juxtaposition of such a sublime design bauble with Pattenson’s The Great Bear and an Apple keyboard.
    shame there wasn’t a swiss railway watch or iPhone for added design points.

Premier Icon drain
    Subscriber

8) Yeah it did cross my mind that the usual Mac fanboi polarisation would trigger some responses! If it helps, the photos were taken with an iPhone 😉

I do love the use of the Tube map to visualise the Olympic Legends and the various relationships/crossovers between the sports. It’s mounted as my desktop under some clear plastic, great when looking for inspiration!

Premier Icon drain
    Subscriber
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS: Chris King / Rapha Ltd Edition espresso tamper’ is closed to new replies.