FS: cheap road bike (Revolution Continental Race – 56cm)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: cheap road bike (Revolution Continental Race – 56cm)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS: cheap road bike (Revolution Continental Race – 56cm)
  • tjball46

Hello,
    I'm pretty interested,
    I'll let you know tomorrow? If thats okay
    Thanks

Premier Icon simon_g
    Subscriber

Revolution (Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op's own brand) Continental Race.

– alu frame, carbon fork
    – Sora running gear, Truvativ triple chainset, Tektro brakes
    – Rigida Nova rims, 23mm tyres
    – Changes from standard: recent Fibrax pads on the front for a bit more bite, a Cateye Mity 8 wired computer, a Cinelli Vai 90mm stem (original 120mm stem included if you want it), and a Specialized bottle cage.
    – no pedals, but I've got some cheapo ones you can have if you wanted to collect and ride away.

As it is, it was fine for me at 5'11", with the 120mm stem it would do fine for taller people.

Bought new by me in Jan 2007 (receipts, manuals, etc provided) and it's not had a huge amount of use, maybe 25 rides and a couple of triathlons in that time before I bought a posher road bike! Tyres, bar tape, etc are all original, no sign of chain stretch or tooth wear. There's a few minor scratches and bits of paint damage, and the top of the hoods are scuffed from having the bike upside down to fix a flat. I've tried to show the worst of the damage in the pics.

Price: £100. Not willing to post – sorry! You can collect from London (N4, near Finsbury Park tube), or I travel to Cambridge and Bracknell/Wokingham (just down the road from Swinley Forest) for work quite a lot and can meet or deliver if it's not a huge detour from those routes.

Pics: full set at http://www.flickr.com/photos/7434853@N03/sets/72157624024168664/

alexxx

I'd take this right off your hands as it'd be perfect for my commute and nothing seems to be up on the net 🙁 could I not convince you to post it please? It'll go via parcel force no worries or if you could take it to a lbs and get them to send it? I'd obviously pay the charges 🙂
    thanks al

Premier Icon simon_g
    Subscriber

Now sold.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS: cheap road bike (Revolution Continental Race – 56cm)’ is closed to new replies.