FS – Cheap but decent 2.0 DTi VECTRA ESTATE!! HURRY!!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Cheap but decent 2.0 DTi VECTRA ESTATE!! HURRY!!

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • FS – Cheap but decent 2.0 DTi VECTRA ESTATE!! HURRY!!
  • PeterPoddy

OK, we’ve accepted a silly-low PX value on our car, but there’s still time to sell it!

It’s a 2001 Vectra Estate, with a 2.0DTI diesel engine.
    We’ve had it 3+ years and looked after it and it’s in pretty good nick really. 101,000 miles. Good for another 50k+++ the way we’ve looked after it!
    I used it for work for 2 years and it had no expense spared on maintainance, it’s had new front suspension, new battery, and regular oil changes with fully synthetic oil. It drives very well indeed. 3 mont’s tax, and MoT until September I think….
    It’s a superb bike carrying car and if a STWer buys it I’ll chuck in a free roof rack that’ll take 3 bikes!!

PICS HERE!!

Book price for a private sale is £1000-£1200 (Check if you like) but the best offer over £800 buys it. And that really is a bargain. I’d buy it.
    Well, I did didn’t I? 😉

ONLY ONE CATCH – If you want it, you’ll have to come and pick it up (I can’t deliver, too busy) by FRIDAY NIGHT at the latest, and pay cash, because we’re picking the new car up Saturday 9.30am, and that’s when the offer expires!

email me on peterpoddy@aol.com and we can talk.

🙂

PeterPoddy

Oh yeah, I forgot…
    Spec –
    It’s an LS model, with power steering, elec front windows, aircon (Serviced last year, blows nice and cold) CD player, 4 airbags, remote central locking, ABS, height adjustable steering wheel and drivers seat, 5 x 3-point seat belts.
    The 2.0DTI engine was used until about 2004, it’s a 16-valve direct injsection turbo diesel. It pulls like a train even fully loaded and averages 44mpg, about 40mpg fully loaded or in town and a best of 50mpg with very steady motorway driving (Real figures that I worked out over a long period not some crap from a magazine)
    🙂

IHN

PP’s new wheels:

😉

PeterPoddy

To the chap that emailed me, I’m having trouble with AOL at the minute. I will be in touch!
    🙂

PeterPoddy

I think YHM now!
    🙂

timbur

Peter,

Where are you in the world?
    Might be interested but time is short and I need to check with the Mrs as it’s more than I’m allowed to spend on a car!

Tim

tburden@gmail.com

clubber

Is it silver? 😉

clubber

(Tim, PP is based in Surrey)

PeterPoddy

Hant’s actually Clubber, and you can look at the pics if you wanna check the colour!
    😉

Still for sale, but 3 people interested…..
    🙂

PeterPoddy

Eveeryon who’s emailed should have a reply now, with my phone number.

RooleyMoor

I had a 51 reg 2.0 dti club. It was a great car, and really easy to chuck bikes in the back of.

Zedsdead

If I were close to you I’d have it.

It’s a pretty good price folks and I have to say as cars go sure it’s not exciting, it doesn’t have masses of power, it won’t pull the birds but as a workhorse, A to B it does the job great. Comfy, easy to drive, cheap and easy to service and repair, cheap to run.

Someone will have a bargain.

Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

bugger just looking for a car but im in leeds ;-(

PeterPoddy

Zed, thanks for the back-up!

It is a fine motorway car. Simply eats miles.

Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

just what im looking for peter but just too far away ;-(

Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

Damn trains im ready to buy but cant get train to you

Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

Damn trains im ready to buy but cant get train to you

Hairychested

No trains needed here 😉

PeterPoddy

Guys, I think I’ve replied to all your emails (again!:o) by now!
    To let you know where we stand, I’ve had a silly amount of interest in the car from this one advert and I’m kicking myself for not doing this STW advert sooner, so firstly – Sorry it’s been a bit of a rush. Secondly, the car is still for sale, but it’s going to be the first with the cash that gets it, and I’m not lowering the price under £800.
    I will try and be up-front with everyone, and so it’s gotta be first come first served.

Thanks for all your interest
    Peter

PeterPoddy

Please, no more inquiries now, this is becoming a full time job replying to you all!

Thanks so much for all the inquiries so far, though!
    😀

Hairychested

Can email as it bounces. My mobile 07841263242. Are you able to call me? Kris

Hairychested

It stopped bouncing so YHM.

RudeBoy

I’m on STW; can I have the free bike rack?

I don’t have a car, can’t drive, but I’d still like it. I could stick it over the edge of my tiny balcony, and hang the bikes off it, out of the way!

If PP looks after his motors half as well as he looks after his bikes, it’ll be bloody well spot on.

Hairychested

He, sadly, have only one car 🙁

solamanda

Sold! Woot.

Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

Damn thwarted by this countries super shit dealing with a bit of snow . Enjoy.

solamanda

I may have a super banger bargain of my own on offer soon.

PeterPoddy

Yours is more of an industrial storage facility or a HGV, than a car, isn’t it Solamanda?
    😉

Whilst I’m here – Thanks for everyone’s interest, I’ve never had so many genuine inquiries about a car. I reckon I could have sold 4 of them easily, maybe 6 or 7! I did my best to be fair to everyone, and Solamanda was the first to get in contact with me and the first to come and see it, so that’s as fair as it can be….
    :mrgreen:

I’ll have a nice 2005 Focus estate for sale in 3-4 years time, if anyone’s interested….
    😉

Premier Icon firestarter
    Subscriber

Whats yours sol

solamanda

I shall post some info in a second and more detail tonight. It’s my dads old banger volvo 740 estate, all we want is scrap + road tax value. A friend has first ‘dibs’ so only gauging interest before he decides tonight.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘FS – Cheap but decent 2.0 DTi VECTRA ESTATE!! HURRY!!’ is closed to new replies.