FS Charge Blender & Pike 454 dual air

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Charge Blender & Pike 454 dual air

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS Charge Blender & Pike 454 dual air
  • _tom_

Hard decision (had to choose between this and my bmx!) but have decided to go FS only to free up some cash, and so my Blender is for sale. It’s not in perfect cosmetic condition, but the forks were serviced by J-Tech last year and haven’t been used much since, and the frame has no cracks or dents. I can get some closer shots of scratches etc if that’d help. Really fun bike to ride but can’t justify having so many bikes lying around!

To clarify, included is:
    Charge Blender frame
    Pike 454 Dual Air fork (u-turn 110-140mm)
    Cane Creek S1 headset
    Salsa seatclamp
    X-Lite “matrix” silver seatpost – one bolt is stripped but it still works ok, and is not seized in the frame!
    Lizard skinz chainstay protector.

After £250 + postage for the lot, would consider splitting but rather sell as a whole. Will knock a bit of money off if buyer collects from Northamptonshire!

No trades or stupid offers please, I need the cash.

Forks are of interest if you split. Cheers.

Premier Icon nicholas_yiu

Possibly interested.

What size is the frame and how long is the steerer on the forks? I could possibly collect as well depending where you are in Northamptonshire as well.

What size is the frame?

The Blender is one size only and the seat tube is about 15″. Here’s a link to the frame geometry – http://www.lovebikes.net/leg_folder/charge_folder/charge_geometry.html

Premier Icon aardvarkissues

This still available?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS Charge Blender & Pike 454 dual air’ is closed to new replies.