FS – Cervelo road frame and Zipp wheels

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Cervelo road frame and Zipp wheels

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS – Cervelo road frame and Zipp wheels
  • Premier Icon kinger
    Subscriber

For sale:
    2012 Cervelo S2 frameset in 54cm, black and red. Only a couple of months old and in great condition apart from one stone chip on the down tube. Comes complete with headset, aero seatpost and a new fork with full length steerer.
    Lovely stiff and lightweight frame, the top tube has had been drilled as per Cervelo instructions to internally route Di2 electric cable.
    £775 ovno

Pair of 2010 Zipp 303 wheels, full carbon tubulars with Shimano/Sram freehub, around 1180g the pair. In great condition, had new rear bearings not too long ago. To come with Continental Comp 25mm tubs fitted and glued on. No q/rs but I will include a full set of Swisstop brake pads which work well with them.
    £675 ono

theboatman

Ygm re frame, cheers.

SamB

Good lord I’m tempted by those 303s. Even if they are tubs!

ianpv

If anyone has missed kinger’s S2 (it’ll be perfect, I’ve bought from him before and he is a fantastic guy to deal with), I’ve got an S2 that I may be parting with, same size & colour way, if anyone is interested. Looking for the same sort of money, too.

I also have a set of Reynolds 48mm carbon clinchers, or a full bike with rival/force groupo. Mail in profile if interested!

cheers,

Ian

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS – Cervelo road frame and Zipp wheels’ is closed to new replies.