FS: Carver 96er full bike, 1×9, XO, X9, E13, Magura – now £400; 24/12 solo entry

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Carver 96er full bike, 1×9, XO, X9, E13, Magura – now £400; 24/12 solo entry

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS: Carver 96er full bike, 1×9, XO, X9, E13, Magura – now £400; 24/12 solo entry
  • Premier Icon Paulio
    Subscriber

I’m really gutted but I can’t make the 24/12 so my solo male 24 hour entry is going spare. Looking to cover what I paid so £45.

As a result my spare bike, built for 24/12 and (unused at) Mayhem, is no longer needed. It’s a Carver 96er frame with rigid carbon forks and a 1×9 speed drivetrain. Full spec:

Frame – 16.5″ Carver 96er, silver, EBB, pretty light, not mint but no dings etc. Comes with a spare nylon sleeve and bolts for the EBB and new stickers if you want to get it refinished

Fork – On One carbon monocoque, straight steerer

Headset – Superstar Uno, new and unused

Brakes – Magura MT4, black, 160mm rotors, lovely condition

Front wheel – Specialized Roval 29″, new, with tubeless strip and valve

Rear wheel – Bontrager Race Lite 26″, new bearings, with tubeless strip and valve

Cranks – E13 XC single ring, 172.5mm, with brand new BB and 32t Renthal ring

Chain device – Superstar BB mounted one

Cassette – Sram Redwin, 11-32. Sram chain I think.

Rear mech – Sram X9

Shifter – Sram X0 grip shift

Grips – ESI

Bar and stem – Bontrager (Race Lite, I think)

Saddle – Charge Spoon, white. Not the one in the pics

Looking for £400 but with no seatpost (It needs a 27.2mm) or tyres although I could leave the unused Maxxis Beavers on for an additional £60.

Happy to listen to offers, it’s got to go so feel free to be cheeky.

Collection from South Wales would be ideal but if you’re interested then I’m sure we can sort something out regarding delivery and I don’t mind driving for a bit to meet up.

Premier Icon Paulio
    Subscriber

I guess I’ll probably end up splitting so let me know if you’re interested in any bits in particular.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS: Carver 96er full bike, 1×9, XO, X9, E13, Magura – now £400; 24/12 solo entry’ is closed to new replies.