FS Carbon ridgid tapered forks, sram xo 26/39 spider & rings, wtb 29 wheel

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Carbon ridgid tapered forks, sram xo 26/39 spider & rings, wtb 29 wheel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS Carbon ridgid tapered forks, sram xo 26/39 spider & rings, wtb 29 wheel
  • alpowell

Hi – do you know the weight and geometry of the forks by any chance? (ie crow-axle legth and fork rake in mm). Currently pulling together parts for a monster cross build, so I’m looking for a set of rigid 29er forks. Sent you mail.

Ta now,
    AlP

First up my carbon forks.
    They have a tapered steerer tube – 1&1/8 upper and 1&1/2 lower. Which is 180mm long and included in the sale is the cane creek 40 crown race – I dont have the tool to remove this at home.

They are full carbon fiber and are for disc brakes only.

I bought these resently form china (direct import), specifically to convert my bike over to ridgid for a 300mile London to Paris road trip as I didnt have a road bike. I completed the trip last week and have a road bike due next month, so now have no need for them. I’ve also done around 40 off road miles on them, on which they performed really well.

There is a couple of very small scratches on the dropouts – see the photos. I also had to sand a very small section of the disc break mount to allow the rotor bolts to go past with out rubbing, its covered with tape and has had no detrimental impact to the performance of the fork.

Id like £80 posted uk mainland

Next the wheel.
    Again this wheel has done around 320 road miles and 40 off road.

Its a front wtb laserdisc and is 29″.

The front disc, a tektro 180mm is was brand new when I bought the wheel and is included in the sale.

The wheel is straight and true with no dents.

Id like £35 posted uk mainland

Finally the spider anx rings.
    I resently moved to the cotswolds, where the hills are near veritcal so ive had to move down to a 22/32 set up – hense the sale of this 26/39.

Theyve done around 5-600 miles and have lots of life left in the teeth – would make an ideal spare set.

Rrp is over £100 – which makes these a bargain at £35 posted uk mainland.

Photos avalible here :
    http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i404/skinheadjc

Sorry for any spelling mistakes – add posted from my phone. Items are also currently on ebay

Measured them at 620g (inc. The bung)
    Approx 480mm axel to crown
    &
    Approx 44mm offset – quite hard to measure. …

They are suspension corected forks.

Forks now sold – pending payment.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS Carbon ridgid tapered forks, sram xo 26/39 spider & rings, wtb 29 wheel’ is closed to new replies.