FS: Canon G9 underwater housing (WP-DC21). Surf, dive, swim photography

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: Canon G9 underwater housing (WP-DC21). Surf, dive, swim photography
  • ska-49

Hi all,
    I’m selling off my surfphotography bits so the housing has to go.
    It’s a genuine Canon G9 camera housing. It’s a couple years old but gets little use because I live in Coventry. The seal is perfect and the housing is in great working order. Some of the bolts have light corrosion but nothing to worry about. All features/settings accessible whilst its in the case.

It’s waterproof to 40m/130ft. so plenty for even avid divers.
    It comes in the original box with the carry bag and I’ll through in a leash that can clip around your wrist. It still has the diffuser adapter. It has ALWAYS been washed in fresh water properly after every use.

I’m looking for £100 posted (recorded and tracked). Can be picked up for less from RG20 area.

I’m happy to give/write instructions on correct use of the housing and the best way to access all settings whilst its in the housing as well as caring for the case.

More photos @ http://www.pinkbike.com/u/lucky49/album/2013/

Here are some shots I’ve taken using the housing in the past:

tbike

Wow great photos.

I used to have a g9 with this casing and it is amazing.

ska-49

Thanks. I did love it but my G9 has since gone bang so I’m moving on to a DSLR. Many very (very) cold days in the water. Full wintersuit with hood, gloves and fins.

tbike

Watch out, Tsunami behind you!!

cattytown

Did you manage to sell this at all?

Paul.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: Canon G9 underwater housing (WP-DC21). Surf, dive, swim photography’ is closed to new replies.