FS: Canon G9 underwater housing (WP-DC21). Surf, dive, swim photography

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Canon G9 underwater housing (WP-DC21). Surf, dive, swim photography

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: Canon G9 underwater housing (WP-DC21). Surf, dive, swim photography
  • tbike

Wow great photos.

I used to have a g9 with this casing and it is amazing.

ska-49

Thanks. I did love it but my G9 has since gone bang so I’m moving on to a DSLR. Many very (very) cold days in the water. Full wintersuit with hood, gloves and fins.

tbike

Watch out, Tsunami behind you!!

ska-49

Hi all,
    I’m selling off my surfphotography bits so the housing has to go.
    It’s a genuine Canon G9 camera housing. It’s a couple years old but gets little use because I live in Coventry. The seal is perfect and the housing is in great working order. Some of the bolts have light corrosion but nothing to worry about. All features/settings accessible whilst its in the case.

It’s waterproof to 40m/130ft. so plenty for even avid divers.
    It comes in the original box with the carry bag and I’ll through in a leash that can clip around your wrist. It still has the diffuser adapter. It has ALWAYS been washed in fresh water properly after every use.

I’m looking for £100 posted (recorded and tracked). Can be picked up for less from RG20 area.

I’m happy to give/write instructions on correct use of the housing and the best way to access all settings whilst its in the housing as well as caring for the case.

More photos @ http://www.pinkbike.com/u/lucky49/album/2013/

Here are some shots I’ve taken using the housing in the past:

cattytown

Did you manage to sell this at all?

Paul.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: Canon G9 underwater housing (WP-DC21). Surf, dive, swim photography’ is closed to new replies.