FS – Cannondale Six13 – 54cm top of the range Road Bike

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Cannondale Six13 – 54cm top of the range Road Bike

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS – Cannondale Six13 – 54cm top of the range Road Bike
  • Premier Icon JohnClimber

Because Mr’s JohnClimber says “one bike in one bike out”, I’m having to sell my very little used but very fast and comfortable road bike.

It’s a 54cm framed Cannondale Six13 with Ultgra brakes and Ultegra drive train and a light weight Mavic Kysrium Elite wheel set.
    Carbon front end and an aluminium back end, Fizik saddle.

It’s 99% perfect, but with the odd wear and tear marking on it, hence it’s reduced price.

It’s incredibly quick, fast to accelerate and holds this pace for a long time. It’s the perfect Strava bike, I’m 5’8″ with a 31″ inside leg but it will suit a taller rider as the seat post is low ATM.

Now summers nearly here it’s the perfect time to buy the faster bike you’ve ever own (maybe)

Usefull links

But only with 105 not ultrgra

As the bike was too light to be used in the Giro and TdF in 2004 & 2005 they had to add weights to it to comply, hence the convic race kits of “Legalize my Cannondale”

I’ll throw in a pair of size 8 shoes, the look pedals and the cleats under the said shoes.

Based in the North West of England but travel quite a bit in the week.

email johnmoore200 @ aol.com (no spaces)

Below are some pictures I’ve taken today for someone who asked a few questions by email.

In the last 4 years it has only had 3 rides a year as I favour mountain biking over tarmac riding.

New tyres are 3 ride old Conti Gatorskins

Carbon fork and new tyres

I’ve a 31″ inside leg but the saddle will go up up or down if needed

Aero blade spokes on Elite hubs

No real wear

Slight scuff from a slow motion off on black ice 4 years ago which also knocked off the Ultrgra hood badge

170 crank arms and little wear

Perfect bar tape from LBS last year

would you take £450?

Premier Icon JohnClimber

Now sold

Thanks for looking

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS – Cannondale Six13 – 54cm top of the range Road Bike’ is closed to new replies.