FS Cannondale Rush w/Lefty Fork + Many Upgrades

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Cannondale Rush w/Lefty Fork + Many Upgrades

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • FS Cannondale Rush w/Lefty Fork + Many Upgrades
  • R7CTR
    theflatboy

If you really mean £350 I’ll have it.

trebord

Blimey, let’s all form an orderly line..

Painey

Forgot to add that it’s a large frame (updated the ad) and it weighs around 27lbs or thereabouts. I’ve got fairly hefty pedals on it at the moment so can go lighter.

I’m 6ft2 and it fits me a treat. Super stable at speed and a great climber.

Yes the £350 is genuine but I would be listening to offers hopefully above that. After all it’s only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it.

Cheers

R7CTR

1st in line mail sent 😉

1981miked

Really… £350?

What’s the catch? Do u live in Afghanistan and its collection only?

theflatboy

God damn you R7CTR! If you don’t buy it, OP I definitely will. Definitely. Please advise.

R7CTR

Still awaiting a response 😳

Painey

There’s no catch. I did say I hadn’t really put much thought into it and also that it’s only worth what somebody is willing to pay.

I can assure you it’s a genuine sale of a genuine bike, just one that’s not getting used so better off being sold.

I would like to add that I’ve been surprised at the interest so far and I wouldn’t want to come across as some dodgy character trying to shift something on the cheap. Was just a figure I kind of thought as what would have been my reserve had I put it on ebay.

Thanks – Chris

Painey

Still awaiting a response

Sorry, ate up all my lunch break writing the ad and my boss is sitting behind my desk. Have a lot of work to do as well 🙁

Painey

Decided in the last day or two that my much loved Cannondale Rush deserves a better home. Owned since new and well looked after, it’s not getting ridden lately as I’ve recently become a father and it’s my second bike anyway. So seems pointless keeping it when it’s not used.

Spec is as follows:

Large Aluminium frame, handmade in USA
    Lefty Speed DLR 2 Fork
    Fox Float Shock
    Mavic Crosstrail wheelset, setup as tubeless so it’s nice and light.
    X0 Rear Shifter
    X0 Rear Mech
    X9 Front Shifter
    SLX Crankset
    Avid Juicy Brakes, always worked fine and I’ve fitted with new pads.
    Shimano M647 SPD Pedals
    Fizik Gobi saddle
    Carbon seatpost (different to one in pic)
    Hope Stem
    Crank Bros Cobalt 2 720mm bars
    Gore Ride On fully sealed cables
    Nobby Nic TR tyres (with plenty of grip)

It’s a great bike upgraded over the years to get the best out of it. I added the tubeless wheelset to save weight and give better grip levels. Shortened the stem and widened the bars to improve the control.

All adds up to a superb bike that as I said, is a shame to not get used. It does have a few marks here and there as it has been ridden. Both wheels are fine, brakes work perfectly well and all gears function perfectly. Suspension all in good order too. I will get round to adding extra photos in the next few days when I get time.

As for how much, I’d be looking for offers over £350. Less than that and it’s worth more to me as parts but I’d hate to see it in bits.

I will admit that I’ve not looked too much into how would be the best way to transport it. I’m based in mid sussex, about 10 miles north of Brighton. Work in London and would possibly be prepared to deliver it if not too far from a train station.

Think that’s about all but ask me any questions.

Cheers – Chris

trebord

still here, peeking over the backs of R7CTR and theflatboy..

lank45

next in the queue should all the above fall through, would make a great re-introduction to XC at that price!
    ben.helliwell@uk.nestle.com should it ever, in a lonnnng stretch of the imagination, get this far

Charlieboy28

Seems we have sealed bid auction on our hands 🙄

Premier Icon matt_outandabout
    Subscriber

Pulls up chair.

Painey

Seems we have sealed bid auction on our hands

Wasn’t my intention to give that impression. Only just got in from work and have to reply to all those who kindly showed some interest, Thanks for patience. Got stitched up a bit today by a colleague so had to work late, it’s a two hour journey home from work so hence only getting in late.

Cheers

jedimaster

Hi, a bit of a long shot but is the bike still available?

Cheers

Daz

Painey

Bike is provisionally sold. Will be delivering it probably next week though so should the buyer have a last minute change of heart I’ll make it available again.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

Cheers – Chris

ChunkyMTB

Nice that. I 650b’d mine 😀

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘FS Cannondale Rush w/Lefty Fork + Many Upgrades’ is closed to new replies.