FS – Cannondale Rush, GT Chucker XS1

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Cannondale Rush, GT Chucker XS1

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS – Cannondale Rush, GT Chucker XS1
  • JonEdwards

Selling on behalf of my dad, who at the age of 64 has decided that full sus makes life too easy, and he’d rather stick with his hardtails….

Cannondale Rush 1000
    Medium frame. I think this was his White Peak bike, so not been thrashed hugely. Fox Rp3
    Lefty DLR2
    X7/X9 shifters and mechs, FSA cranks
    Avid Juicy 7 brakes (160mm F&R)
    FSA carbon bars, Easton post, cannondale stem, Fizik Gobi saddle
    Cannondale/Stans crest front wheel (looks like supercomp spokes and ally nips, Mavic Crossmax Enduro rear, spare pair of Mavic Crossland Lefty wheels. Crossmark LUST tyres.

GT Chucker XS1
    16”. Completely stock spec. Barely used – it’s been round the local pump and BMX tracks a few times, but I don’t think it’s ever been crashed. (although there are a couple of marks from storage on the seatstays)
    Marzocchi DJ3 forks, Tektro Auriga Comp brakes, Sram shifter and mech, Truvavtiv chain device. GT own brand finishing kit. Jalco wheels, Kenda K-Rad tyres.

For more pics and exact specs please mail me jonATfisherproductionsDOTcoDOTuk.

Prices are open to (sensible!) negotiation. They DO NOT include postage. Collection/viewing from Sheffield, or I can arrange SW London if that would seal a deal.

I don’t do Paypal, so please don’t ask. I do take bank transfer, or better yet, cold, hard cash on collection!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS – Cannondale Rush, GT Chucker XS1’ is closed to new replies.