FS- Cannondale Rush, GT Chucker

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS- Cannondale Rush, GT Chucker

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS- Cannondale Rush, GT Chucker
  • JonEdwards

Selling on behalf of my dad, who at the age of 64 has to cut down his bike collection a bit.

Cannondale Rush 1000
    Medium frame. I think this was his White Peak bike, so not been thrashed hugely. Fox Rp3
    Lefty DLR2
    X7/X9 shifters and mechs, FSA cranks
    Avid Juicy 7 brakes (160mm F&R)
    FSA carbon bars, Easton post, cannondale stem, Fizik Gobi saddle
    Cannondale/Stans crest front wheel (looks like supercomp spokes and ally nips, Mavic Crossmax Enduro rear, spare pair of Mavic Crossland Lefty wheels. Crossmark LUST tyres.
    £700

GT Chucker XS1
    16”. Completely stock spec. Barely used – it’s been round the local pump and BMX tracks a few times, but I don’t think it’s ever been crashed. (although there are a couple of marks from storage on the seatstays)
    Marzocchi DJ3 forks, Tektro Auriga Comp brakes, Sram shifter and mech, Truvavtiv chain device. GT own brand finishing kit. Jalco wheels, Kenda K-Rad tyres.
    £250

For more pics and exact specs please mail me jonATfisherproductionsDOTcoDOTuk.

Prices are open to (sensible!) negotiation. They DO NOT include postage. Collection/viewing from Sheffield, or I can arrange SW London if that would seal a deal.

I don’t do Paypal, so please don’t ask. I do take bank transfer, or better yet, cold, hard cash on collection!

Cheers!

Jon

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS- Cannondale Rush, GT Chucker’ is closed to new replies.