FS: cannondale prophet with wicked trail/Enduro spec…£550!!!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: cannondale prophet with wicked trail/Enduro spec…£550!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: cannondale prophet with wicked trail/Enduro spec…£550!!!
  • slowrider

For sale: custom build Cannondale Prophet. Two fork options available, the pike 426’s as pictured at £550 or built with fox 32 float RLC FIT 150mm QR15 forks for £750. Your choice!

The pike forks have a little play in the bushings so I’ve knocked the price down by the cost of a service. I’m happy to get this service done and add the cost, making it £650. Alternatively, take it at £550 and service yourself or when you’ve got the cash!

The perfect modern trail bike set up; 140mm travel, aggressive geometry, high volume tubeless tyres, dropper seat post,1×10 drivetrain, the whole package minus the price tag!

This bike hasn’t seen a hard life. Bought by my dad to tempt my brother back in to xc riding, it’s spent most of its life waiting to be ridden with the odd brief flurry of use when the weather has been good! Now he has bought himself a DH bike it’s time for this to go.

Spec is slightly different to shown in the pic and is as follows

FRAME AND SHOCK: Cannondale Prophet MX 140mm travel with Fox Float R shock. Size M / 17inch but with roomy top tube, 67.5 HA
    FORK CHOICE: Fox Float Fit RLC 150mm QR15 or Rockshox Pike 426 uturn 140mm coil 20mm maxle
    BAR: Easton Haven bar
    STEM CHOICE: Truvativ XR 60mm stem OR 40mm hussefelt stem.
    BRAKESET: Deore brakes,
    1×10 DRIVETRAIN: XT shifter, rear mech and 10sp cassette.
    CRANKS: Truvative Stylo cranks with E13 32t chainring
    CHAINGUIDE: E13 LG1 chainguide.
    PEDALS: Nukeproof neutron pedals.
    SEAT AND POST: X fusion hilo dropper seatpost with Selle Italia saddle.
    WHEELS: Mavic 321 rims on deare rear Hope front hub
    TYRES: Maxxis Ardent tyres, on Stan’s tubeless conversion
    GRIPS: ODI Yeti lock on grips.
    EXTRAS: Spare mech hanger included.

A wicked little ripper; such a fun bike at a bargain price. Give me a shout with any questions.

Link to pics

rob jackson

Split and get more

Interested in the frame if you do split

hi mate very intersted as its just what im trying to build up as we speak, if it hasnt gone already, would like the pike forks on please for £550 cash? can possilby collect later this evening if anyone is around

call or text 07979301190 or email beamends4x4@live.co.uk

thanks don

Hi mate if you have still got the bike I would like to buy it £750 with the fox forks and the 60 mm stem .cheer s jambo.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: cannondale prophet with wicked trail/Enduro spec…£550!!!’ is closed to new replies.