FS – Camelbak, Surfanic, Oakley

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Camelbak, Surfanic, Oakley

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS – Camelbak, Surfanic, Oakley
  • mieszko

Up for sale are two of my backpacks and a long sleeve t-shirt.
    First:
    Camelbak Rimrunner – very big should be around 26-30L, don’t know the year, but it’s pretty old, no rips or tears but isn’t waterproof anymore (will still be ok for a light shower). There is a bladder compartment, compression straps, chest and waist strap, huge main compartment and a smaller front one with 4 pockets. Does not come with a bladder but You can fit the 3L one no problem.

£9 posted (2nd class)

Next up is a small Surfanic backpack. Small but You can still fit some stuff inside. Only one small rim to the net pocket outside. Apart from that really good condition. 3L bladder when full takes almost all the place inside so would probably use a smaller one.

£5 posted

Oakley LS t-shirt, worn only once but too big. XL – slim fit (that’s whats on the label)

£5 posted

taka

£4.65? for little hydration pack? cleared paypal out then 😀

tom

fatgit

Hi
    I willtake the OAkley top.
    Do you want paypal?
    Email me at stevetodd1963@hotmail.com
    Cheers
    Steve

mieszko

Hi guys please PayPal to my email mieszko1 [at] gmail com. Payment as gift if possible. Than please send me the address to my email, and I’ll have it posted Monday (2nd class postage included).

Rimrunner still available…

taka

paid YGM 🙂

mieszko

Camelbak RimRunner is now for £8 posted and I’ll leave a half full pack of TicTac’s that are currently in the backpack…

bigyinn

I’ll take the rim runner.
    YGM

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS – Camelbak, Surfanic, Oakley’ is closed to new replies.