FS Bronson V2.0 Xl, £3500, Less than year old high spec

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Bronson V2.0 Xl, £3500, Less than year old high spec

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS Bronson V2.0 Xl, £3500, Less than year old high spec
  • odg50

Santa Cruz Bronson CC // Size XL // XX01 Drive Train

This bike is less than a year old I got it in October, it’s less than a year old! and barely rode it until the spring of this year, in February I replaced the BB and Cranks with a new set of XT cranks, complete with are Gamut narrow/wide chainring and works bottom bracket with replaceable bearings.
    In March I also replaced the forks with a brand new set of Pike RCT3 forks, and new Rock Shot Reverb with 170mm drop. Since march I have only been out on it a handful of times, due to other bikes to ride and work commitments. Full spec of the bike is as below. As you would expect from a bike thats actually been used there are a few scuffs and marks on it, all cosmetic.
    This is the top of the range CC frame, lighter and stiffer than the standard Bronson, it is so responsive, easily the most fun bike I have ever owned.
    The frame alone retails at £2899, and I would estimate this bike has done fewer than 30 rides since I owned it, and definitely less than half that since having the forks and reverb fitted.

Spec
    Santa Cruz Bronson CC Frame, Size XL (£2899)
    Fox Float X Shock with EVOL Air Can.
    Rockshox Pike RCT3, New in March, (£953.00)
    Rockshox Stealth Reverb 170mm drop, New in March (£311)
    Hope Pro 4 Wheels, with Enduro Rims, Orange/Gold Hubs (£380)
    XX01 Shifter, Rear Mech, Cassete (Total £736)
    Sram Guide Ultimate Carbon Brakes (£512 without Rotors)
    Joystick Analog Lt, Ti/Crn Rail Stealth Black (£79.99)
    Joystick 8-Bit Alloy Bars cut to 780mm, (£69.99)
    Joystick Builder 35mm Reach Stem (£79.99)
    Shimano XT Cranks, New in Feb (£129.99)
    As you can see just totting up the main build kit, and it is easily over a £6k build, take in to account, tyres, rotors, bb, headsets, chain etc and all the other parts I haven’t listed and value pushes up to £6500+

As I said this bike is less than a year old, and sadly hasn’t been ridden anywhere near as often as I would have hoped.

Sensible offers only please.

Any international sales need to be paid in full up-front.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.