FS: Brand new XTR M980 crankset & rings, cheap new wheelset.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Brand new XTR M980 crankset & rings, cheap new wheelset.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • FS: Brand new XTR M980 crankset & rings, cheap new wheelset.
  • Hob Nob

Brand new, never fitted XTR M980 triple crankset. 24-32-42 rings. XTR BB also included. 165mm arms.

£230 posted.

Brand new XTR M980 chainrings. Standard 104BCD fitment. 24-32-44 rings.

£95 posted.

Wheelset. 15mm front, 142×12 rear. Commencal hubs, Mavic XM319 rims. £125 posted.

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

Wheelset size?

Hob Nob

Sorry – 26!

robhughes

Crank arm length please..

Hob Nob

Says in the ad :p

165’s.

gooner69

Hiya interested but the cranks are £245 new for 2×10 double (which i would prefer)on the canyon outlet. Canyou move on the price?

Hob Nob

Thanks for the message.

Sorry not really comparable between the double & triple. The double is specific to running a 2×10 setup, due to funky BCD (and as a result, odd chainline).

The triple you can do whatever you like with (normal 104 BCD).

gooner69

Yup, i know all this. Im building anew bike so dont have any restraints except my preference. Hence i can make do with a triple if the price is right. Just depends if you want to sell it or not?

Hob Nob

I’m happy to do a deal, but they are already substantially cheaper than new, or what they are available for elsewhere.

If they don’t sell for near the asking price, i’ll chuck them on my wife’s bike 🙂

gooner69

http://www.canyon.com/_en/outlet/article.html?o=A1018654

These are £245 as i said earlier, I want/prefer 2×10 and 5mm crank lenght isnt going to worry me.

I will pay £190 posted by paypal, interested?

Hob Nob

I’ll hang on to them for that price, thanks.

gooner69

Cool. Good luck elsewhere. 8)

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Hi Hob Nob.
    No email in your profile so I will leave a post here and hope you see it. Might be interested in the rings if you are open to a close offer. My email is in profile so contact me if they are still available please. Cheers Mick

martinzone

Hi,
    I’m interested in the crankset if it is still available..

Martin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘FS: Brand new XTR M980 crankset & rings, cheap new wheelset.’ is closed to new replies.